Method Racing Wheels (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone have these wheels on a 100? If so please throw up some pics.
http://www.methodracewheels.com/products/nv-machined

image-3056975930.jpg

Those are sweet, if anybody has these mounted post up some pics! I'd be excited to see how they look on a hundy.

No 16" option :meh:. At $183 a piece, I could see a nice set of AT's for road use, and a set of MT's on OEM wheels for the trail.

I don't get why so few people make 16" rims... Not worth having two sets of rims at $183 a piece and having to get a second set of tires.

Anyone know what the best offset would be so I don't have to run spacers and have a flush look against the wheel well? If anyone is any good with Photoshop would sure love to see what these look like on a 100 :)

If anyone is any good with Photoshop would sure love to see what these look like on a 100 :)

If you have a picture from the same angle as the photo you provided it would be easy to do in Photoshop.

We have been speaking with Method about 17x8.5 NV rims in the offset need for 100 and 200 series [which will also suit global ranger, hilux, prado, etc] and hope to have them before Xmas.

I don't get why so few people make 16" rims...
The target market for 5x150 wheels is the '07+ Tundra. There were very few aftermarket wheels in the US before the Tundra came along. Tundras don't fit 16" wheels.

Bump for an older thread. These are pretty much the only aftermarket wheels that I'm considering for my new-to-me '07 LX.

I thought that the Rock Warrior wheels were going to fit easily, but they don't (I'd rather not run spacers). Ah well ...

Offset on the 18x8 OEM rims is +60mm. After market rims down to +35mm should be okay and would be similar to running 1" spacers with OEM rims.

Anything less than +35mm and your tires will stick out beyond the fender flares.

For looks, +35mm will bring the wheel out a bit and fill the wheel well without going overboard.

Has anyone mounted these yet?

Thinking about purchasing these NV's in 18x9 - 5x150 - 25/6" to transfer my 295/70R18 Cooper ST Maxx's from the stock 5spoke 18's. I know @mtnracer mentioned anything less than +35mm offset would be a bit too much. Could I take it to one of my machine shops and have them turn off 10mm? Or maybe it'd be easier to get method to make the modification. Decisions.....

Can someone provide some assistance? Thanks :)

You don't need them machined you need a higher offset.

These would be fine with 275.70.18 but your 295s will more than likely rub and for sure will rub if you wheel any.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom