For Sale / Wanted / Free / Trade (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Saw this 1989 FJ62 in Knoxville today for sale. Really good shape, didn't see any rust but then again , I really didn't have a lot of time. $6950

ForumRunner_20130912_152904.jpg

ForumRunner_20130912_152904.jpg

Saw this 1989 FJ62 in Knoxville today for sale. Really good shape, didn't see any rust but then again , I really didn't have a lot of time. $6950

Nice looking truck, not a bad price.

97 4runner
86 4runner
STLCA
APPALACHIA CRUISERS

I think it is interesting that $7,000 isn`t a bad price for a 1989 62, but if you had a picture of a prestine 1991 80 and said it was the same price you would be crucified for even considering paying that.

Last edited:
I think it is interesting that $7,000 isn`t a bad price for a 1989 62, but if you had a picture of a prestine 1991 80 and said it was the same price you would be crucified for even considering paying that.

I agree matt, I look at them all the time on CL and the price on the 60/62 always seems higher. I've seen some really nice 80s for around 4000.

97 4runner
86 4runner
STLCA
APPALACHIA CRUISERS

That is for folks who have never driven a 62. I would much rather have a 90-92 fj 80 over any 62. IMHO.

CID 96 said:
90-92 fj 80 over any 62. IMHO.

Actually it would be 91-92 fj80 :flipoff2: US spec that is :D

You're right. My bad.

C'mon Sidney, this is a Toyota club. I bet you know the years for CJ's, YJ's and TJ's after hanging out with Adam so much. :p

Jeep Project For Sale

I know, its not a Cruiser and everybody hates Jeeps. Need to get rid of this project to make room in the garage and possible get another project.

1995 Jeep Cherokee ( four door )
Dana 44 Front w/ 4.10 gears, Solid diff cover, ready for links
Dana 44 Rear w/ 4.10 gears, BlueTorch Fab Truss, disc conv.
Dana 300 T-case w/ Tera Flex 4:1 regear, twin sticked
Northwest Fab Cable Shifter kit for Dana 300
700R4 Trans, output shaft changed for Dana300
Lokar Shifter for trans ( new in the box )
SBC 305, ran when I pulled it out
AA motor mounts
Gas Tank relocated up between frame and rear cargo area
Custom Aluminum gas tank cover for cargo area
Lots of BlueTorch Fab and Ballistic Fabrication builder part.
Never before used steel rims ( black )
Clayton Off-Road rear coil conversion kit - process started
many extras.

Axles are not in the Jeep, this is a builders project !!!!!!!!

Keeping the BFG's for the 60

PM for pictures and Price

Thanks, Ryan

Last edited:
I know, its not a Cruiser and everybody hates Jeeps. Need to get rid of this project to make room in the garage and possible get another project.

Need to throw it up on a J**p forum somewhere and put it on CL. Probably get better exposure that way. Unless Sidney knows someone. HAHAHAHA

Need to throw it up on a J**p forum somewhere and put it on CL. Probably get better exposure that way. Unless Sidney knows someone. HAHAHAHA

Thanks Andy, put it in the J**p section of 4x4 & Vehicle Tech. Hope someone bites on this. Not sure what I will do with the money. New project or finish two other ones. I love projects but the :princess: hates them. She is the voice of reason:censor:

Anyone need a decent steel top work bench and two cheapo which over head cabinets? About to hit dumpster. Located near GAnder Mtn in Knoxville. PM me and I can text or email pics. mark.

wareagle said:
Anyone need a decent steel top work bench and two cheapo which over head cabinets? About to hit dumpster. Located near GAnder Mtn in Knoxville. PM me and I can text or email pics. mark.

If I would have had room last week I would have grabbed them. Someone go get them cause they are too nice to just get chucked!!!

I PM'd him, maybe I can work something out. Not sure WTF I will do with them, but I hate to see good stuff go in the trash.

I'd take them but its a bit of a drive for me.

97 4runner
86 4runner
STLCA
APPALACHIA CRUISERS

I'd take them but its a bit of a drive for me.

97 4runner
86 4runner
STLCA
APPALACHIA CRUISERS

If I can get them to Nashville, I bet we can work something out to get them to Hoenwald (sp?). Like I said, I got no where to put them but hate to see them go to waste if someone else can use them.

Pics sentto all that PM'd. Here is a picture of table and cabinets. I need this gone, so I'd prefer not o hold. Steel Table top is48"x34". base is made from two drawer units. It is havebut top can be separated from two base pieces by removing a couple of bots and screws.

9980239726_f2f8da4e1e_b.jpg

9980304463_5307643746_b.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom