FJ60/62 OEM Mudflaps (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

OGBeno

23303-56040
GOLD Star
Threads
I had always wanted to replace my old rear mudflaps on my 60 (ones that say "Land Cruiser" in the classic 60/7x series font) but was under the impression that they were discontinued new from Toyota.

For giggles, I searched the PN out and found out that they were available. A quick stroke of the old keyboard and a few days later they are in my hands.

They are nicely made with a nice adhesive strip where it mates with the lower rear quarter. They also come with all of the hardware and grommets to mount them with new stuff. Very cool.

They are uber sexy and it will be nice to replace the ones that are 28 years old.

Enjoy.

:cheers:

IMG_3801.jpg

IMG_3802.jpg

IMG_3803.jpg

IMG_3804.jpg

IMG_3805.jpg

And no yosemite Sam on them at that! Still i am surprised they are available!

Beautiful! All 60s look better with these mudflaps on them.

Very nice! Now you have me thinking about a set...

Nice. I was wanting to replace mine (long gone) a while back but just couldn't get myself to spend the money, knowing that I'd likely tear them up within a year.

Sure adds a nice touch to the 60 series body though.

New Mexico plates in GA and you haven't been stopped/bitchslapped by the local gendarmes yet? ;)
Awesome, the parts that Toyota still lists for us diehards.
Thanks, Beno and keep on searching for these beautiful tidbits. It's like paying about $30 for 40 series bumperettes - nearly priceless!!!

fronts don't say Land Cruiser, just Toyota(also not white letters)

mine still look great after 25 years, but the 60 only has 112,000 on it:grinpimp:

Fronts are available as well.

Neither are cheap in slightest. Both list for over $100 each.

:eek:

Fronts are available as well.

Neither are cheap in slightest. Both list for over $100 each.

:eek:

Sucks, but I suppose it is on par with the price of newer mud flaps as well. We just had to buy a couple for an '06 Tacoma on our lot, and I think they listed for $106?

Toyota is proud of their mudflaps for some reason. :meh:

All 4 with MUD discount would be close to $300 or so.

New Mexico plates in GA and you haven't been stopped/bitchslapped by the local gendarmes yet? ;) Awesome, the parts that Toyota still lists for us diehards. Thanks, Beno and keep on searching for these beautiful tidbits. It's like paying about $30 for 40 series bumperettes - nearly priceless!!!

:lol: not yet Steve. Im still rolling a NM license too... Anyway, im in a military town--there are tons of out of state plates.

But yeah, i spend a lot if time trying to find new OEM parts that have a cool factor to them. Not many left pre-80 series. :(

It would be fun getting to explore a Toyota warehouse and see what old parts they still have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom