FG 13 Buy/Sell/Swap Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

yodafrick

Cruiserhead
Threads
I'll start. Looking for a pass side mirror for 84-88 (or more?) first gen runner/pickup.

Have 4 perfect stock alloy rims for same vintage vehicle and 90-92 FJ80's. $200. Pics to follow

I have a pair of 74 fj40 seats, frames solid but need to be recovered $150 obo
stock seat belts $75 obo
FJ62 steering box $75

7 original fj60 maint books $100/BO, original vinyl floor mats in good cond $75/BO, 3 mud flaps (1 front, 2 rear) $75/BO, a used oil tank in great condition (I never got around to replacing mine) and cork gasket $50. Pictures on request.

yodafrick said:
I'll start. Looking for a pass side mirror for 84-88 (or more?) first gen runner/pickup.

Have 4 perfect stock alloy rims for same vintage vehicle and 90-92 FJ80's. $200. Pics to follow

I think i have some mirrors in the garage, i'll let you know

I'm looking for suspension parts (OME preferably) for a 60 series.

And anyone wants some canadian beers? We can trade ;)

7 original fj60 maint books $100/BO, original vinyl floor mats in good cond $75/BO, 3 mud flaps (1 front, 2 rear) $75/BO, a used oil tank in great condition (I never got around to replacing mine) and cork gasket $50. Pictures on request.
What color are the mats? Any pictures.

I'm looking for suspension parts (OME preferably) for a 60 series.

And anyone wants some canadian beers? We can trade ;)

What color are the mats? Any pictures.

Hi, they are tan. Here's a pix of them wet from being washed.

image-3710057974.jpg

image-3710057974.jpg

I have a set of 2 metal interior door panels with fasteners for a FJ40 for sale. They are black. I won them at CMCC 2 yrs ago. Send me a PM and make offer. Thanks, Scott

I have a set of 2 metal interior door panels with fasteners for a FJ40 for sale. They are black. I won them at CMCC 2 yrs ago. Send me a PM and make offer. Thanks, Scott

I won these same ones 5 years ago. I was able to sell them.
attachment.php

I have a pair of Ironman4x4 front springs in the 4inch flavor for $50.

I ran them for a year and started to add a lot of weight to the front of my truck so I went with Slee heavies in the front.

They are the same ones. Thanks for the pic wrench . How much did you get for them?
I won these same ones 5 years ago. I was able to sell them.

^ Say here or pm?

For sale-4x4 lab crossover steering arms that would fit wide bolt pattern knuckle fj40 . Drilled to fit 1 ton tierod end. Also have tie rod with ends that fits the arms, .25" wall dom tie rod tube.
$200 for both.

Last edited:
For sale-4x4 lab crossover steering arms that would fit wide bolt pattern knuckle fj40 . Drilled to fit 1 ton tierod end. Also have tie rod with ends that fits the arms, .25" wall dom tie rod tube.
$200 for both.

Is this the same size as the Minitruck knuckle?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom