********Trollhole's Parts Swap Sept 21, 2013 Atlanta Bound******** (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Trollhole

THC
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
forum.ih8mud.com
Sept 21st. And the big news it's not going to be at my shop this year. Moving it to Atlanta and having it at ACC (Atlanta Custom Creations). That's right my swap at ACC. Now you guys have a new place to leave your stuff you don't sell. Plus the last time I was at ACC they have a whole load of parts they need to get rid of. So stay tuned to this thread for details.

Awesome!!! I need to scavenge a few things together. September it is.
:beer:

I might be able to make it to this one! Need to know if there will be anyone looking for OEM 1st gen truck parts though. Anyone come to this looking for mini stuff or is it usually all Cruiser parts?

I might be able to make it to this one! Need to know if there will be anyone looking for OEM 1st gen truck parts though. Anyone come to this looking for mini stuff or is it usually all Cruiser parts?

I need a wiper arm. :lol:

Sent from another Galaxy

I have two mini's, well a mini and a 4Runner and I'm not sure that I need anything, but I am a parts hoarder and I am sure you have some awesome "junk" that I would probably want...

Bump. If the e-mails I've received so far about this event are true it's going to be a big one. Little over 3 weeks away guys.

Also bring your club swag to the event and set up a place to sell it. Great time to make some money for the club and maybe pick up some new members.

Starting to lean towards not coming at this point. It was never about trying to make a lot of money, just getting my old parts out of the way somewhere other than to a junkyard or recycling center, but I don't know if I can justify $500 in fuel.

IH8MUD on Android

I'm coming with a load of 60 series parts. If anyone needs something specific post up and I'll bring it if I have it.

Got any of those hi-performance 62 passenger dash handles? Want to put one on my 60. I heard they increase gas mileage by 15%, horsepower by 20%, and work as front and rear lockers!

Got any of those hi-performance 62 passenger dash handles? Want to put one on my 60. I heard they increase gas mileage by 15%, horsepower by 20%, and work as front and rear lockers!

I think Sk8salomon was making those if you need one.

Starting to lean towards not coming at this point. It was never about trying to make a lot of money, just getting my old parts out of the way somewhere other than to a junkyard or recycling center, but I don't know if I can justify $500 in fuel.

IH8MUD on Android

Before you go and do anything drastic, let me know. My folks are a couple hours from you just off exit 108 and I might be interested in "storing" some of that stuff for you, and maybe even trying to liquidate it. And if you have a set of first gen axles (front and rear) I'd be interested in them for the future of the zuk. Hmm, what would triple low in a Samurai look like..... :hmm:

I think Sk8salomon was making those if you need one.

Thanks for the lead, but I've been trying to get one for almost 2 years. He hasn't had time to do a run - about every 6 months he pops up and says he's getting ready to start a run, I (and others) respond, and then no more word. He probably has much sexier projects and fabs going on - everybody has a finite number of hours in a day, and with his skills grabhandles are going to be a low priority for him. But I would take one in a heartbeat if he made it. In fact, I think his adds a few more HP than the OEM one adds!

RJ

I could be entirely wrong. It has been happening more frequently as I age.

It's definitely worth a shot. My memory empathizes with yours - at least for as long as it can remember to!

Thanks again

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom