Craigslist finds - Post 'em here! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Good idea waldo!! I need some more 38's cheap.

I have been lurking around mud for some time now but have recently started looking at the local LC's. I have seen this on CL several times and curious if anyone is familiar with this ride.

http://littlerock.craigslist.org/ctd/3817817788.html

Thanks for any input.

I believe Bobby at the Cruiser Co. built it years ago. Waldo has also looked at it in person and sent me some pictures (that I no longer have).

Other than that, I know nothing about drivetrain-wise. It's a nice looking truck in the pictures, but the price is on the high side, and the seller must not be willing to negotiate since he's been selling it for probably almost a year now on CL.

Thanks for the input. I've been thinking about going by and test driving to see if this is something I would be willing to go to from the 4Runner.

YotaJosh, since you have a 60. I'm curious if it's your DD or do you have something else for that?

Thanks for the input. I've been thinking about going by and test driving to see if this is something I would be willing to go to from the 4Runner.

YotaJosh, since you have a 60. I'm curious if it's your DD or do you have something else for that?

I DD mine, and have been for around a year now.

I believe Bobby at the Cruiser Co. built it years ago. Waldo has also looked at it in person and sent me some pictures (that I no longer have).

Other than that, I know nothing about drivetrain-wise. It's a nice looking truck in the pictures, but the price is on the high side, and the seller must not be willing to negotiate since he's been selling it for probably almost a year now on CL.

Speaking of Bobby, has anyone had any interaction with him? Surprised we don't hear more about him around here.

Speaking of Bobby, has anyone had any interaction with him? Surprised we don't hear more about him around here.

I pass by the shop 1-2 X week as my parents live out there. Judging from the rotation of Cruisers out front, he stays BUSY. I stop in there every once in awhile to drool over his inventory and to see what he's working on. I've asked him to come to Ramble/Bachelor Party/Crawl a few times, but he's just too swamped (or needing rest on the weekends) he says.

Also, the BJ42 you posted above was sitting outside his shop a few weeks ago. I want that.

Good to know he's still doing good work it sounds like. And I guess I'd drive that 42 if'n I was forced into it...

I have been lurking around mud for some time now but have recently started looking at the local LC's. I have seen this on CL several times and curious if anyone is familiar with this ride.

http://littlerock.craigslist.org/ctd/3817817788.html

Thanks for any input.

Yup, I've seen it in person. Gorgeous truck, frame is in great shape. Cool setup too. I don't know all the specs on it though. Both the hubs up front leak cus when I looked it appeared fresh. Unless he just recently lubed up some parts, but it looked more like a leak. The motor and trans probably needs some work with that high of mileage. Be a perfect candidate for a v8 :D Did I mention the wheels are
gayflag.gif

Biggest problem is that the seller is not willing to lower price. I've talked to him and that price on the cl ad is as low as he'll go. He wants too much, he'll never sell it.

Is that a Canadian spec? No diesel 60s for the US, correct?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom