For Sale Another Helluva 60 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Another Helluva 60-SOLD

I’ll let the facts speak for themselves about my 1987 FJ60. It is the veteran of several trips to Moab and the mountain trails of Colorado but is now ready to continue down the path to adventure with a new owner. I’m listing this soon-to-be-yours Toyota Land Cruiser for $10,000. You got questions, want to see specific pictures, or you’re ready to buy, PM me.

I purchased it from a little old lady who thought it was great for hauling around her dogs. She was not the first owner, but the truck started its useful life in Colorado and has lived it here too, so it has NOT been ravaged by the evil red devil…rust. I bought it on 6/17/10 with 160,490 miles on it, and quickly took care of the few items that needed attention. Then I started the build. I have all my receipts, and documentation from the PO’s work. I have treated this truck with the love that a beautiful old Land Cruiser deserves.

Current Mileage: 183,xxx.

Toyota OEM H55F 5-speed tranny (February 2012) Yeah baby, it’s got that coveted 5 speed.
ARB Air lockers front and rear (February 2012 and April 2012).
Longfields (April 2012)
On-board air kit installed on the ARB air pump.
4.11 Gearing (2550rpm at 70 mph and crawls just right)
Old Man Emu Suspension
Michelin AT2 285/75/16 tires
American Eagle Black Alloy Wheels (16x8)
AGM battery (Oddessy blem)
Addicted Offroad HD step sliders
Slee Rear Bumper http://sleeoffroad.com/products/fj62rearbumper.htm
Pioneer Stereo with Boston speakers
Cobra hidden CB radio

An example of the kind of things that are not upgrades that I have done to this truck: replaced the aftermarket CFS radiator with a Toyota radiator (from a yard but serviced, cleaned out and inspected at the good radiator shop in town).

What it needs:
New TREs. I have them ready to be installed.
New air conditioning compressor. Again I have one in the Toyota box ready to be installed.
A good home, preferably with a child and dog, that plans to take good care of it, spending nearly every weekend in the mountains playing

If you have been looking for a built and beautiful 60. Rust-free and ready to wheel, this is it. I look forward to hearing from you.

016.jpg

014.jpg

011.jpg

Last edited:
Nice lake views. You must be my neighbor. This is a sweet rig guys. Find it a good home.

Sorry Jason. I deleted some messages and it should work now!

Just so we all know it's not a poser rig.

DSCN6684 (800x600).jpg

DSCN6760 (800x600).jpg

DSCN6722 (800x600).jpg

Last edited:
Now I can upload more pictures. Posting has its advantages!

DSCN6792 (800x600) (2).jpg

Last edited:
Hey Sascha, if you email me the pics, I'll post them up for you. PM'd you.

This is a sweet rig folks. I Just purchased another 60, or else I would be looking real hard at this one.

How much ? Where located ? Clicked link and says has been discontinued .

For some reason it's invisible to iProducts..... maybe this will work?? I quoted his original post.

Last edited:
That didn't work, lets try this.....Location is Denver, CO
EDIT: This one worked. It looks goofy on a PC because of the black font, but it will show up on iPhones now. I'm guessing he typed it out in a Word Doc, then copy/pasted.

Originally Posted by nattybumppo
I’ll let the facts speak for themselves about my 1987 FJ60. It is the veteran of several trips to Moab and the mountain trails of Colorado but is now ready to continue down the path to adventure with a new owner. I’m listing this soon-to-be-yours Toyota Land Cruiser for $10,000. You got questions, want to see specific pictures, or you’re ready to buy, PM me.

I purchased it from a little old lady who thought it was great for hauling around her dogs. She was not the first owner, but the truck started its useful life in Colorado and has lived it here too, so it has NOT been ravaged by the evil red devil…rust. I bought it on 6/17/10 with 160,490 miles on it, and quickly took care of the few items that needed attention. Then I started the build. I have all my receipts, and documentation from the PO’s work. I have treated this truck with the love that a beautiful old Land Cruiser deserves.

Current Mileage: 183,xxx.

Toyota OEM H55F 5-speed tranny (February 2012) Yeah baby, it’s got that coveted 5 speed.
ARB Air lockers front and rear (February 2012 and April 2012).
Longfields (April 2012)
On-board air kit installed on the ARB air pump.
4.11 Gearing (2550rpm at 70 mph and crawls just right)
Old Man Emu Suspension
Michelin AT2 285/75/16 tires
American Eagle Black Alloy Wheels (16x8)
AGM battery (Oddessy blem)
Addicted Offroad HD step sliders
Slee Rear Bumper http://sleeoffroad.com/products/fj62rearbumper.htm
Pioneer Stereo with Boston speakers
Cobra hidden CB radio

An example of the kind of things that are not upgrades that I have done to this truck: replaced the aftermarket CFS radiator with a Toyota radiator (from a yard but serviced, cleaned out and inspected at the good radiator shop in town).

What it needs:
New TREs. I have them ready to be installed.
New air conditioning compressor. Again I have one in the Toyota box ready to be installed.
A good home, preferably with a child and dog, that plans to take good care of it, spending nearly every weekend in the mountains playing

If you have been looking for a built and beautiful 60. Rust-free and ready to wheel, this is it. I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks, Stan. I am not privy to those Iphone secrets. My cellphone is just a phone, not a mobile command center, so I use a computer for internet stuff!

Somebody asked for undercarriage shots.

Under rear.jpg

under front.jpg

under mid.jpg

gah, this truck is everything i want. need to get my f250 sold. beautiful 60!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom