Local spring shop (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Would anyone be able to recommend a quality shop that makes custom springs locally? I am having a heck of a time finding replacement springs for my BJ73. I know I can use FJ62 rear springs but finding something for the front has proven to be extremely difficult, since the front length is different. Mainly I would like a 6-7 leaf military wrapped set up if that helps. Looking for a slightly stiffer setup than stock since it's SOA.

thanks

Would anyone be able to recommend a quality shop that makes custom springs locally?

Ive used Dunbar Spring several times with good results

I've used Valley Spring Service on Washington in Phoenix with excellent results.

http://www.valleyspringservice.com/vss-services

Address: 2542 E Jefferson St, Phoenix, AZ 85034
Phone:(602) 275-0445

Gotta put a -1 on this one
It's been years and things may be different now, but...
They had my vehicle to make custom rear springs and tools went missing from it. Total denial and refusal to address it on their part.

And the springs sagged prematurely
:meh:

Probably even longer ago, (way back in the 70s) (insert Old Fart Smilie) I had an issue with a sheared centering pin from Valley Spring, which resulted in a rolled 40. :mad: They said their pins were strong. :rolleyes: They even had me smack one in a vice with a sledge to show how strong they were. It sheared. Now, VS is the last place I would go for springs. But that is just me, and again, this happened a long time ago. Try Dunbar.

I had Spectrac in Mesa make some replacement leaves for an FJ60 spring pack I ruined about 10 years ago. Bent some leaves in an "incident"... :meh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom