For Sale [NC] '87 2F parts, FJ60 FF Rear Axle, 2F Headers + Exhaust, NP203 and other stuff (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

GLTHFJ60

Rum Runnin'
SILVER Star
Threads
Lots of post-4BT swap parts for sale. All prices are listed without shipping.

Various 1987 2F Parts - The only thing I want to keep is the bare block, everything else goes
- various brackets
- oil pan
- side cover
- oil pickup
[STRIKE]- pushrods[/STRIKE]
[STRIKE]- lifters[/STRIKE]
[STRIKE]- oil cooler[/STRIKE]
[STRIKE]- Cylinder head[/STRIKE]
[STRIKE]- Rebuilt carb ( Toyota components )[/STRIKE]
[STRIKE]- thermo housing[/STRIKE]
[STRIKE]- alternator + brackets[/STRIKE]
[STRIKE]- fuel pump[/STRIKE]
[STRIKE]- starter[/STRIKE]
$ - Make me an offer

Saginaw PS Pumps
- [STRIKE]two with pulley and reservoir[/STRIKE] - SOLD
- one brand new pump w/0 pulley or reservoir - $40

NP203 GRB
- perfect for using as a gear reduction box behind a GM transmission
$50

[STRIKE]FJ60 Full Floating Axle[/STRIKE] - SOLD!

[STRIKE]BRAND NEW FJ40 Bushwacker Fender Flares[/STRIKE] - SOLD!

[STRIKE]Custom FJ60 exhaust[/STRIKE] - SOLD

[STRIKE]Man-a-fre 2F 6-to-1 Header[/STRIKE] - SOLD

For Sale - FZJ80 Rear axle complete with e-locker.
- worked perfectly in my truck
- all link brackets cut off and perches welded on for SOA J6x application
- e-brake works as expected
- original spindles in great condition
**NO DIFFERENTIAL**
**NO AXLE SHAFTS**

Asking $400

Pictures:

IMG_20130608_180527.jpg

That's a 1995 V6 4Runner master cylinder ( bolt-in upgrade for 60 series cruisers and others ):
IMG_20130422_175838.jpg

Get some of this stuff out of my garage! If it's not listed here but it came on an '87 2F, ask and I just may have it!

Last edited:
Really tempted on those headers. Shipping estimate to 89448? Pictues?

I saw your PM, but I haven't taken pictures yet. I'll grab some tonight and send you a shipping quote. You're second in line, someone PM'd me ahead of you.

Thanks for the interest!

Any idea what shipping would cost for header and exhaust to texas.

The header is feasible, but the whole exhaust? It's 10' long, fully welded. The only way I could ship it to you would be to cut it up, but even still, the shipping would be nuts.

I'll get some pictures of what I've got tonight.

Thanks gents!

On the full floater rear you state "one spindle has been professionally repaired" care to post up a pic of that?

On the full floater rear you state "one spindle has been professionally repaired" care to post up a pic of that?

It is a fairly common issue for FF axles ( front and rear ) to be neglected and the bearing race eventually spins on the spindle. For front axles, this is an easy fix as the spindle bolts on and off. For a rear axle, the spindle is welded on, making the repair a bit more difficult.

This is how the damaged spindle looked like when I purchased this axle. I did not know enough to check the spindles prior to laying out the cash, and thus I was burned.

IMG_5697.jpg

Fortunately, a spindle repair is possible and is commonplace on larger trucks, semis and whatnot. When I found this out, I set out and found myself a professionally certified welder who does x-ray quality welding for the Army and had him use the TIG process to lay a bunch of metal down on the bearing race area. This is what the spindle looked like after I got it back from him.

IMG_0184.JPG

I then set out to find a machine shop with a lathe large enough to chuck the entire axle housing. The opposite side spindle was in perfect condition, so I had them emulate its profile for the to-be-machined spindle. It came out like this, good as new.

IMG_0217.JPG

IMG_0218.JPG

All of this work was done in 2009 when I did my SOA conversion. I put approx 12,000 miles on this axle and checked the spindle three times along the way. The spindle still looks as in this picture and will continue to look this good until the end of time, as long as the wheel bearings are maintained.

My price is set knowing that this is a professional quality repair. It cost approximately $400 to have this repair done.

Let me know if there are any further questions.

Thanks for the interest!

I'm fully aware what can happen to a FF spindle after a failure, been dealing with trucks for over 40 years... I've seen them get so hot from brg failure that the spindle tube would have a slight bend resulting in short replacement bearing life....reason I was inquiring...

I'm fully aware what can happen to a FF spindle after a failure, been dealing with trucks for over 40 years... I've seen them get so hot from brg failure that the spindle tube would have a slight bend resulting in short replacement bearing life....reason I was inquiring...

Gotcha, no worries. I've checked, and my machinist checked, and we saw no bending of the spindle tube. The bearings I have in there now have ~12,000 miles on them and still look great!

Bump for the guy who let me drive Moonshine!

Youve got cash! Thanks again man.

D

First post updated!!!! Help me move some more of this stuff!! 60 series FF axle housings don't come around too often :D

How's about a 2f air cleaner and valve cover? And how wide are those fender flares? I may be able to use them on my 69 or 73. Thanks.

Flares are 2.5" at the center and taper to 2" at the ends.

I'll get back to you on the valve cover, but I have no air cleaner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom