GSMTR 2013 registration is open (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Registration is open for the 22 Annual GSMTR, May 13-18, 2013. Register at www.stlca.org/gsmtr/register/ . This year’s event will be at Windrock Park, near Oakridge, TN. This park has over 300 miles of trail from mild to wild, no matter what level of truck you have you can ride new trails every day for a week. Your event registration includes 6 days of primitive camping and use of the rest rooms and showers. The park has nice 4 man bunk cabins, 8 man deluxe cabins and full RV hook ups near the event area, but these are open to the public during the event, so if you want one you need to reserve now. For park and cabin info go to www.windrockpark.com. Here is the link to the campground layout- http://www.windrockpark.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/WindrockPark-2.pdf

Registered

Roger, I would still like to talk in detail about cabins and proximity to hotels with you. I will try to call you later this week. Thanks

Registered!! :)

LDowney said:
Registered

Roger, I would still like to talk in detail about cabins and proximity to hotels with you. I will try to call you later this week. Thanks

The cabins at Windrock are nice by my standards. Separate bed rooms and kitchen but may not meet the standards your family requires. Oak Ridge is 15 min. drive and has several high end hotels and restaurants. There may also be other cabin rentals in the area but I have not done that research.

Thank you all for early registration and support.

Roger, My good friend is the mayor of Oliver Springs and tries very hard to bring money into his economy and always appreciates it when references to Windrock include Oliver Springs, not Oak Ridge as Windrock Park is within the city limits of OS. He is trying to build OS's tourism to a point where he can lure a hotel or two to invest in the area

Many thanks on his behalf.

I put that post on forums all over the Southeast, so I used the phrase near Oak Ridge as most people have a general idea where Oak Ridge is , if I said Oliver Springs they would have to go to a map. The website says Oliver Springs.

Registered

I have received my confirmation email that I am registered but I don't show up as attending per the website. The website effectively warns that this could happen and I appear to be a good case to prove that it can happen. Not an issue, but fore thought to include the warning on the registration website.

Larry if its set up like last year, Howard has to add the names to the list manually. I'm sure all the name will show up it just may take a bit

Hate to miss it this year but our little girl will be a few weeks old and we will be heading to NC at the end of may.

15 people registered

15 people registered

Actually we have 18 online registrations, the 3 that don't show up either opted not to be on the list or made a mistake. We also have 5 manual registrations that Howard has not added yet.

Don't forget all us vendors that aren't on the list yet. :cheers:

Sent from another Galaxy

Actually we have 18 online registrations, the 3 that don't show up either opted not to be on the list or made a mistake. We also have 5 manual registrations that Howard has not added yet.

That must be where I fall because I am not listed yet and the shoe fits. :doh:

I'm out...sequestration potentially has a direct impact to my bottom line.

I wanted to write a nice long comment on sequestration but here is my one-liner!

DOD employees are getting #$%^ (fill in the blank with your choice of adjective!)

If nothing changes (politically), DOD employees will face a 20% pay cut in the 2nd half of the Gov. fiscal year, which ends (last day of Sept).

They must've furlough'd Hugh for the duration...

Not yet. Our fiscal package may actually allow my series in my organization to continue working. Although no one knows that for sure yet. We aere not listed on the Attorney General's memo. Sorry for everyone suffering.

Posted from a brick.

63 more days :) but who is counting

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom