Trail run bucket list (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I've only really been to Ardbeg (North & South) and Bobcaygeon (Concession Lake) and would really like to try and hit more trails this upcoming season. After hearing about other trails, I put together a little list for possible runs this year.
I don't know too much about all these trails/areas and exact locations and I'm sure I'm missing more trails to add so please do post up with your additions and feedback on them.

- Ardbeg, Parry Sound
- 5 points trail system, Bobcaygeon
- Lingham Lake, Madoc
- Quinn Lakes Trail, Calabogie
- Minden Hydro Lines, Minden
- Greens Mountain, Gooderham
- Killer Lake
- Mattawa
- Ottawa
- Sudbury
- Quebec region

If anyone has GPS coordinates for the places I mentioned or other places you recommend, can you please pm them to me?

That would be greatly appreciated!

Hope to wheel with your group one day!

Hi Noey,

When you say Québec region, are you talking about the city or the province? As I don't know the others trails, what kind of difficulty are you looking for?

Gabriel

I've only really been to Ardbeg (North & South) and Bobcaygeon (Concession Lake) and would really like to try and hit more trails this upcoming season. After hearing about other trails, I put together a little list for possible runs this year.
I don't know too much about all these trails/areas and exact locations and I'm sure I'm missing more trails to add so please do post up with your additions and feedback on them.

- Ardbeg, Parry Sound
- 5 points trail system, Bobcaygeon
- Lingham Lake, Madoc
- Quinn Lakes Trail, Calabogie
- Minden Hydro Lines, Minden
- Greens Mountain, Gooderham
- Killer Lake
- Mattawa
- Ottawa
- Sudbury
- Quebec region

If anyone has GPS coordinates for the places I mentioned or other places you recommend, can you please pm them to me?

That would be greatly appreciated!

Hope to wheel with your group one day!

Having to travel from Toronto I guess closer to Ontario but it all depends.

I'd be interested in 3/5 ratings minimum.

NoeyR, I'm did not try a lot of trails since I've got a stock setup. You can check fjoffroadqc.com (I'm moderator there), they go almost each weekend during summer. You can post in English, we have English-speaking member there.

Check the ARB Canada website, they have a 4 days rally event (http://www.arbcanada.com/#!__events) and they go in trails for all levels (from stock to fully modified). They do it at Mont-Tremblant, so you can camp or stay in hôtels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom