Cruiser Spottings (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope ,wasnt me unless they were in mount pleasant later in the day. Spent the first part on the blue ridge in perfect 65 degree weather.

Spoke to guy tonight in Avondale who has a white 100 like mine. He has a ARB combination front bumper and the rest of the truck stock. He said he is wanting a lift and has been shopping Slee's sight. I gave him a card and encouraged him to stop by the forum and lunch tomorrow.
Seems like a nice fellow and hope he stops by.

Saw this today in the Food Lion parking lot near West Ashley Toyota. I placed a card on his window.
5c6a7787.jpg

200a126e.jpg

I've worked on that 40 with terry. I can't remember the guys name but its his sons. The father used to drive a white 06 LC but was selling it. Kinda rough but still ok. From what I remember they family was pretty well off financially.

I received an email a couple weeks ago on the club website with someone intersted in joining us. REsponded and then went to rifle range in Awendaw that following Saturday to sight in a new rifle before it got crowded. Got there at sunrise....sighted in rifle and as I was going to get another gun out to shoot for a minute before leaving....guy coming over with his father and son sees me in the SFLC Fleece jacket and stops me.

It was same guy...hahaha. He just bought a 79 FJ-40 and had it in Glenns shop for a week or so getting work done to it. So I gave him a card, couple stickers and hope to see him around. His name is David Crutchfield and lives in Mt P if anyone sees him around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom