One less 80 series in the world (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

First and Foremost, glad everyone walked away safely.

Sorry for the loss, but cherish the memories and the ones yet to be made.
Id say you got a few things to be thankful for today :D
best wishes and happy motoring in the hundy

glad everyone is ok,

are you parting out?

That is a nice 100 and for sure a luxury step up....Did you look for another 80 in your area?

RacerLex said:
I've seen several pics of frontal accidents where the airbags dont' deploy so I was surprised when I saw these did.

That's a decent dent there. How do you like the 80 compared to the RR?

I had a 95 RRC that I sold this summer to get a 97 80. RRC drives awesome but its like driving a vehicle made with Legos...you feel something is going to pop at any moment. TLC drives awesome too but I don't worry about something like speed sensors popping off all the time causing abs to fail...both great rigs nevertheless

Glad no one was hurt. Im also in the DC area, I know this sounds kinda strange, but do you know what tow yard or junkyards it at now? I see some parts I need on yours. Sorry if this is to forward

I was under the impression the DC / Maryland / VA area had a pretty good supply of 80's.
I'm sure you didn't have the time to search that far:crybaby:
Still the 100 will do DC well.

Not many clean and well maintained 80s for sale anywhere including the DC area, particularly with OEM lockers. I've looked at several and none were close to the condition I wanted.

The 80 felt the perfect size. The 100 feels a bit too large but maybe I'll get used to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom