Cheap Toyota parts in Ontario (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

you should drop by, i probably have the bolt in the pile here somewhere...

You're just in Paisley, right? I'm out by Desboro if you know where that is. I was actually about to shoot you a pm asking where you are so I could stop by because I am looking for a driver's side door and heard you'd be the guy to go to for that.

of course i do, i buy my tires at Desboro tire.

actually, if you can find Awkright then turn south to the T, then head east a half block and you are here.
the white school house on the north side.

Hey Akella, I need to replace the idler tensioner bolt for the power steering belt on a 3B. The Owen Sound stealership wants me to buy the entire idler pulley assembly for $300! Part number (for the whole assembly) is 44350-60010. Are you able to get just the bolt, or if not, what's the price for the assembly?

Wow it seems that you guys almost sort everything out without me. :hillbilly:

Anyways if you cannot get right bolt from Wayne i do have access to a new 44350-60010 and it is $128+HST.

:lol:
i went over to look at a HJ this aft.
sorry about that, best to always call first.

Yeah, I had figured that it probably would've been better for me to let you know I was coming over before I actually went, after the fact. :lol:

519-934-2501 H
519-387-0058 C

stop by, we are tearing down a 3B today for rebuilding. you might enjoy seeing what i do.

Thanks for the bolt Wayne, it works great!

Those are some sweet rigs you've got and are working on, especially that one white troopy.

Care of your advice I've warned my father to avoid ordering anything yet and I'm going to try to get ahold of Gozzard next week.

If you want to stop over and take a look at my 45, just drop me a line to make sure I'm home and come on over. I'd definitely like to hear your thoughts on what I should to before putting it on the road and what I should hold off on until after the gremlins get chased out.

I am working Saturday and maybe Monday but i might be up for a ride on Sunday.
I do have some tires to get mounted at Desboro tire so if not sunday then one day next week. i look forward to seeing your baby in person.
glad the bolt works.
cheers

Parts

Hi do you have any of the following for an 80 Series Cruiser - 1HZ Engine - Manual

1. Pre heat glow plug relay
2. Wire harness and switch

Hi do you have any of the following for an 80 Series Cruiser - 1HZ Engine - Manual

1. Pre heat glow plug relay
2. Wire harness and switch

What year and model you need these parts for?

Parts received

Good day Yan,

just a quick note to say I've received my parts,(Toyota 4 piece tie rod kit for a BJ74). Great price, excellent communication and even a great job packaging. I will be looking for more parts soon. Thanks again.

Ron

Ron,

It is always a pleasure to help fellow cruiserheads.

Cheers,

Yan

Thanks Yan!

Just wanted to send my gratitude to Yan and let fellow Cruiserheads know that he definitely came through with my parts and I highly recommend checking with him first if you're in need of OEM parts. Great pricing and communication.

Ordered front & rear wheel bearings, some gaskets & seals, oil & air filters, and a glow plug relay. I was most impressed with his ability to find the relay even though the dealer mentioned that it was obsolete. Yan found the superseded part number (which the dealer couldn't even do) and it was an exact match! His pricing on this item was killer too!

Another thing is that he can possibly get other Japanese and German OEM parts if you supply the part number for him! Great news!

Thanks again Yan!

Merry Christmas to all!

Last edited:
i agree and have ordered through him.. very speedy, way better prices and knew how to find the right parts.. thanks yan.

Good to know that we have another source for parts for our Toyotas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom