Builds cuttin up the lx (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

looks good! can you post a few more pics on the front fender trimming you did?

here's a few. basically just cut what i needed out of the fender, then just cut the whole inner fender out.
trimming 1.jpg
trimming 2.jpg
trimming 3.jpg

Just as i suspected, the 41.5s are the perfect size for an 80. i knew when my 37s started looking stock i had a problem. great looking lx you have there. love the 41.5s, i get to treat myself for christmas.

i need to meet up with you guys in WV, i still cannot believe you havent wadded that thing up by now. i had more damage on my 80 after 5 trails than i did on my hilux after 5 years.

you definitely should. have a pretty good sized run coming up on oct 13-14.

theres more damage than the pics show but the tons have helped the body a lot because the tires stick out a good bit now.

That's sweet ! Yea need some action pix. X2

Nice! Give it the go pedal!

Those tires just clear.

Very Very interesting line....

Yeah, its the only way up that ledge. The rock is undercut and taller than a 42 (hard to tell in the vid) so u have to run the pass side on the edge of the creek. And adding to that, no one had been up that section for over a year so the rocks were so slimy that you couldnt stand up on them.

Good job. Were you driving? I'm confused why you don't drive.

Ok makes sense.

So overall are you pleased on how it performed? Any carnage to report?

very pleased with how it performed, tires are a huge improvement. i had never made that ledge in the second video before the 41.5's. also walked a couple other spots that usually give me a hard time. no carnage on this trip, maybe a dent or two.
still need to do a little more trimming on the passenger side front and rear but nothing major.

Is your bro new to wheeling? He did a good job on that water fall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom