For Sale Fender Flare Trim Gasket Set (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
e3872080-4ce2-4306-ac4e-22333368f069_290_0.jpg

I'm selling ozone resistant EPDM rubber OEM style 80 series fender flare trim gaskets. OEM Toyota trim gasket sets go for close to $150 shipped and I am not sure what they are now made of. EPDM is the rubber of choice for this part and will significantly outlast other materials. In the US I am asking $46 total including shipping. $65 with shipping outside of the US.

This is shipped as one long piece to be cut to fit.
Trim Gaskets.jpg

Last edited:
What color do you have? Is it only black?

PM sent. So far I have been able to keep shipping right at or slightly less than $10, even to Australia (I have quit using the UPS Store altogether which has dropped US shipping charges). There is a cost for handling/packaging and I have to drive international packages quite a distance into town for a US post office branch. $45 for the product and $5 shipping in the US, $10 for shipping to Australia or Canada.

Last edited:
pm sent

Awesome service and great product.

I received them 2 days after he shipped.

These worked perfectly for me.

In anticipation of them, I had removed the flares, done my work and had them ready to go back on.

These flares were the perfect solution.

Thank you for offering them.

I'll take a set, mine are crumbling, PM me PP details please!

Any installed pics? How exactly do they compare to OEM? I have rub marks through to the primer on some spots and want to be sure to have something that covers as well as stock.

Any installed pics? How exactly do they compare to OEM? I have rub marks through to the primer on some spots and want to be sure to have something that covers as well as stock.
Maybe someone will post some pics up of the trim gaskets installed. I don't have any yet, but these are designed to fit 80 series flares. Also, I don't know from what OEM gaskets are or were made from, but these are EPDM ozone resistant rubber. I am not positive, but I don't think trim gaskets are available in a better material. They are very plliable, wide, and look MUCH BETTER (new) than the ones I took off of my truck. The reason I don't post up a picture of mine is that I used a different style. These weren't yet available when I did my custom flares.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom