Tired of Fighting the S/C Belt (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.tontorecreationalliance.org
So, we made a wrench to solve the problem. It goes over the main body of the tensioner, is out of the way, allowing easy belt removal/installation. :hillbilly:

sc_1.jpg

sc_2.jpg

sc_3.jpg

:cool:

:cool: x2

o.k., group buy ? :bounce:

;p

:lol:

o.k., group buy ? :bounce:

;p

:lol:
I highly recommend one of these. You cannot get to the other belts if you can't get the S/C belt on and off. It's a royal pain. I have done mine several times with a custom tool I made when I first got the rig, but it is not very easy to use. This one is a beauty. Works very nice and steady. If you ever have to replace a belt on the road or trail, this rascal is really the key to doing it fast and smoothly. Yes, I have a personal interest. Those would be my fingers pictured in the first post. John

Id be interested. Tools, pm me if you might make a couple and let me know please.

Id be interested. Tools, pm me if you might make a couple and let me know please.

Are you coming to the meet tomorrow? If so, I will sell you John's,,, :whoops: probably not a good idea, something heavy is likely to "accidentally" fall on me!:doh:

Are you coming to the meet tomorrow? If so, I will sell you John's,,, :whoops: probably not a good idea, something heavy is likely to "accidentally" fall on me!:doh:

I can provide transfer assistance if needed

:hmm:

Ill be there, bring it along if you would

I want one, too :bounce:

Ill be there, bring it along if you would

It will be there, likely John bringing it, after this conversation, he probably wont let me touch it!:hillbilly:

Selling these off may dilute the business in the Mesa shop...:hmm:
That said, it is Desert Tool Service also known as Tools 'R' Us :wrench::wrench: and who wants to deal with the S/C anyway:hillbilly:

envy much ? ;p
:steer::hillbilly::lol:

Kevin gave me a first hand demonstration at the meet. Not only will the shop get one for a new special tool, i think ill keep one in my truck for the trail tool kit in the truck (the shorter handled, trail version for easy storage)
thumb.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom