OME suspension (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello!
I would like to know what OME shocks and spring did you use in your 200?
I do not have any plan to put any steel bumper just want to lift the cruiser.
Please suggest what shocks and spring make the best combo for OME supension.

Is my choice correct?

front spring ome700
rear spring ome 721

front shocks 90005
rear shocks 60029

Thanks!!

If you can post with picture with suspension details much better!!:)

Hello!
I would like to know what OME shocks and spring did you use in your 200?
I do not have any plan to put any steel bumper just want to lift the cruiser.
Please suggest what shocks and spring make the best combo for OME supension.

Is my choice correct?

front spring ome700
rear spring ome 721

front shocks 90005
rear shocks 60029

Thanks!!

If you can post with picture with suspension details much better!!:)

if you will go with this spring please post pic i am also planning to lift my LC with this parts but not sure on how high will it get

Just added my OME setup, no clue on part numbers, but it's heads and shoulders above stock, it rocks!!!

Thanks JB

Just added my OME setup, no clue on part numbers, but it's heads and shoulders above stock, it rocks!!!

Thanks JB

part number matter for the rake or height difference for the front and rear. maybe you can check with your part number or post pic of you rig thanks

Here's a pic of mine with OME 2" Lift with 9005/703 in front & 6029/723 rear. Tires are 285/70R18 (31").
OME 720F-721R.jpg

285/70/18. That's a full size 33" tire. Plenty of good meat, not a piddly 31".

Hey TroutRunner - good point I had 31" Terra Grapplers and after installing the OME setup I went to 33" Goodyear MT/R's. Looks and performs great - on and off road.

Bet 33s scrub a bit on 3/4 lock without some minor elective surgery. Not a huge problem of course I'll admit.

Here's a pic of mine with OME 2" Lift with 9005/703 in front & 6029/723 rear. Tires are 285/70R18 (31").

That's a nice looking cruiser. BTW what spotlights do you have on it?

AG200,

The truck looks great. How do you like the ride of the 723 springs? If you get a chance could you measure the ride height of the rear of your cruiser (from the fender lip to the center hub)? Do you get any rubbing with the 33" tires?

sbly

AG200,

The truck looks great. How do you like the ride of the 723 springs? If you get a chance could you measure the ride height of the rear of your cruiser (from the fender lip to the center hub)? Do you get any rubbing with the 33" tires?

sbly

23 1/2 inches from rear fender lip to center hub. Occasionally get very slight rub/scrub w/33's in the front only (when really articulated) even after minor surgery by unbolting mud flaps, no cutting required (see front fender well). The 723's ride nice on road here in southern California (loaded and unloaded), more like a truck than stock LC). Most important to me is how they ride under load, i'm very very happy - overly pleased (see pic).
photo2.jpg

AG,

Thanks for the info. I'm looking at getting new shoes for the cruiser and may change my rear springs to the 723 (constant 440).

With my 724 springs and 285/75/17 tires I get some rubbing on the front sway bar at full turn, had to cut the front mud flaps and rub on the rear ARB rear mud flaps.

sbly

AG,

Right now the rear of my cruiser sits at 24 1/2", so 23" or 23 1/2" might work a little better if I end up getting the 33" BFG KM2 tires.

When you get a second can you measure from the top of your rear tire to the fender lip? My truck currently sits at 7 1/2".

sbly

Last edited:
AG: what brand and size of wheel are you running?
Black looks good on white.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom