Off roading outside Austin, TX (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Found a great Off road park a little west of Austin... Hidden falls adventure park. Had lots of fun with the 80. It's right by Marble Falls. Worth a day trip.
image-1509033164.jpg

Joel at 4 wheel parts was just telling me about that park last week.....said our 80's would enjoy themselves there but to avoid washout areas, if you see a sign that says bypass - take it! did you camp? Was it kid friendly?

I've heard many great things about Hidden Falls. I believe Toyota Jamboree was held there. I still need to make the trek up there

Joel at 4 wheel parts was just telling me about that park last week.....said our 80's would enjoy themselves there but to avoid washout areas, if you see a sign that says bypass - take it! did you camp? Was it kid friendly?

No need to avoid the washouts and the bypasses take away the fun.

I was there last weekend and ran all the trails except for the 2 level 5s and the level 6.

I stayed on the 1s and 2s as it was my first time... 3s would have been ok. 4s and 5s I need to wait for sliders.... 5s I think would be crazy... But I don't get out very often. It was fun on the 1s and 2s and they are rating a bit higher being washed out. Very kid friendly... Actually taking them next weekend for a long day trip.

Yea, its a great place. If you frequent the San Antonio and Austin clubhouses, you find out when we go out there.

I have a blast there and am stock on 33's. very kid friendly. if you get the pass you can wheel during the week as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom