New wheel choice (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looks great. I would think that you have to have some serious rubbing going on right now at lock. What type of lift are you putting on? Are you going to use JT or TC upper arms? I am not a rim guy, at all, but those look good.

Thanks. The free lug nuts Weds sends with the wheels are actually too fat to fit a socket inside the hole so I wasn't able to test for rubbing that day. I have some spacers to try if they do rub. Went with the OME medium 2.5 lift. No plans for upper arms yet.

Hey man they look great! w/o a lift are you rubbing so far? and what size tire did you go with?! btw whoes altezza wagon in the backroung?! :)
Pretty sure they will rub lift or not. I will know for sure when I get it back later this week.

The wagon is my daily driver:

[URL="http://i1066.photobucket.com/albums/u405/SourceHydrographics/photobucket-3449-1339089404279.jpg"] [/URL]
[URL="http://i1066.photobucket.com/albums/u405/SourceHydrographics/photobucket-1697-1339089427760.jpg"] [/URL]

They look amazing! You have no idea how badly I want those wheels in a dark bronze...

Thanks! I am a fan of bronze wheels as well. I think they only have matte black, matte gun metal, and polish, but you should check with Dustin at FN to see what they can do. Maybe they can have them powder coated for you.

Thank you uzj100 for posting photos of your wheel/tire setup, and thank you for ordering from us!

I just wanted to let everyone know that we do have the Hase Spec wheels in matte black on special right now as well. This is a great wheel for the Landcruiser 100, because it is strong, light, made in Japan, and has a very clean, simple style that flows well (as you can see in uzj100's photos).

If anyone has any questions about these wheels feel free to PM me!

Here are a few pics with the ome 2.5 lift installed and the weds adventure wheels. Very happy with the suspesion and the wheels/tires. No spacers and no rubbing with this setup with about 150 miles on the street. Not sure if an alignment will change that ot not. still have to fix 1 of 4 studs that broke...

photobucket-7297-1339502639368.jpg

photobucket-1816-1339547467016.jpg

photobucket-12386-1339547478204.jpg

Looking good Source Hydro! Nice to see another 100 build in the area. I just got back from VB. I will have to swing by your shop next time im in VB.

Looks really good. Those rims are tempting......

Thanks!

Looking good Source Hydro! Nice to see another 100 build in the area. I just got back from VB. I will have to swing by your shop next time im in VB.

Let me know if you will be in the area. Our shop is in the Greenbrier section of Chesapeake. Thanks

car looks amazing man!! I cant wait to do this to mine!

Wow! I am sold on em..... If only I could afford them... LOL!

Source Hydrographics said:
Here are a few pics with the ome 2.5 lift installed and the weds adventure wheels. Very happy with the suspesion and the wheels/tires. No spacers and no rubbing with this setup with about 150 miles on the street. Not sure if an alignment will change that ot not. still have to fix 1 of 4 studs that broke...

How close to being flush are those tires/wheels?
Can you post a picture showing how much the tires are inboard/outboard?

Here are a few pics with the ome 2.5 lift installed and the weds adventure wheels.

I'm not a fan of non-OEM wheels on the 100 Series, but I have to admit that combination of truck color, lift, wheels and tires looks awesome.

New screen saver :)

Wow, looks amazing!

I really really like the wheels. Makes the truck stand out from the rest of the crowd!!

Nice! And are those MAE wheels on your Lexus...I had a set of those on an A4 many moons ago, one of my favorite wheels of all time.

Great choice of wheels. They look fantastic!!

Sent from my iPhone using IH8MUD

Wow, looks amazing!

I really really like the wheels. Makes the truck stand out from the rest of the crowd!!

Thanks for the comments. Very happy I went with these. The color match to the cruiser is very close.

Nice! And are those MAE wheels on your Lexus...I had a set of those on an A4 many moons ago, one of my favorite wheels of all time.

Thanks. One either loves or hates the MAE's! I have seen a set on an B5 A4 in town. Looked great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom