Any FJ45's owners in the Denver area? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
If anybody is doing any work on there 45 and needs extra muscle for anything, or would even let me come admire their FJ45 sometime, it would make my day. I need someone to live vicariously through :beer:

I've had a line on one in CO (won't say specifically where ;) ) for 5-6 years now- made a few attempts to get in touch with the owner the last few months now that I'm back in the area, but starting to lose hope.

I'd love to come take a look at someones just to get it out of my system for a bit!

Thanks,
Mike

I am up in Leadville, 45 isn't running at this time. But if you find yourself in the area, I wheel my LR Disco.

If anybody is doing any work on there 45 and needs extra muscle for anything, or would even let me come admire their FJ45 sometime, it would make my day. I need someone to live vicariously through :beer:

I've had a line on one in CO (won't say specifically where ;) ) for 5-6 years now- made a few attempts to get in touch with the owner the last few months now that I'm back in the area, but starting to lose hope.

I'd love to come take a look at someones just to get it out of my system for a bit!

Thanks,
Mike

Hi Mike, just for clarification, by FJ45, do you mean pickup, longbed, shortbed, wagon, fire truck, or any and all, just to live vicariously?
Best regards,
Eric C.
Fort Collins

Im in Steamboat if your in the area you can take mine for a ride

AWESOME! I would definitely be more than excited to take you up on that :beer:

I was hoping to make it up that way soon to do some fishing anyways, so that would be great to come check it out.

I am up in Leadville, 45 isn't running at this time. But if you find yourself in the area, I wheel my LR Disco.
I'll definitely get a hold of you if I'm up that way, I appreciate it.

Hi Mike, just for clarification, by FJ45, do you mean pickup, longbed, shortbed, wagon, fire truck, or any and all, just to live vicariously?
Best regards,
Eric C.
Fort Collins

Hey Eric, I was hoping for an SWB or LWB pickup, but an LV would be cool also.

Long story short- saw an FJ45 pickup while I was riding my old motorcycle in the foothills South of Denver 6-7 years ago and tracked the owner down... was his first car, told me he wasn't ready to sell yet but to get a hold of him when I got out of the service and we could work something out... saved up a decent chunk of my deployment money in hopes of buying it from him when I got back to CO and haven't been able to contact him directly yet, so getting discouraged. Been cruiser-less for a while now and was hoping that FJ45 would pan out.

Haha realizing that living vicariously through you guys might be as close as I get to ever owning one :cheers:

Long story short- saw an FJ45 pickup while I was riding my old motorcycle in the foothills South of Denver 6-7 years ago

was that the one sitting in the field near sedalia?

be home much of this weekend hanging in the garage, you're welcome to swing by. only plans we have are to hit the carshow in northglenn on saturday for a couple hours. pm me for info

was that the one sitting in the field near sedalia?

be home much of this weekend hanging in the garage, you're welcome to swing by. only plans we have are to hit the carshow in northglenn on saturday for a couple hours. pm me for info

ya know, I think that one might be a different one... the guy I had talked to was down in Sedalia and he had a light Blue one. I happened to be riding down there on the day he had pulled it out of storage because his new truck had broken down, so he needed something to run parts in. I talked to him for a bit and he said he wasn't ready to get rid of it yet because it was his first car, but to get a hold of him in a few years and see if he was ready- I've been trying to get a hold of him through one of his aqcuaintances and haven't been able to yet :bang: Which one were you thinking about?

I'd love to stop by this weekend and check it out. I drove up to Steamboat yesterday to look at Dale's... SWEET RIG!

Huh - my parents live in Sedalia and I've never seen an FJ45 there. Rzeppa has an FJ45 in Kittredge. He's probably more apt to see a thread on the Rising Sun forum than here...

Some local 45s:
attachment.php

attachment.php

Huh - my parents live in Sedalia and I've never seen an FJ45 there.

I think I just got lucky and happened to be down there on one of the 2-3 days his 45 had seen the light of day in the last 30+ years... almost wish I had never seen it since it's been stuck in the back of my mind for the last 7 years or so

Both those rigs look sweeeet! I feel like I've seen pics of the tan one on the forum before, didn't realize it was local.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom