Trade 2001 CHEVY CCSB 2500HD DURAMAX LT 167k IN GA 10K OR TRADE (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So decided to put the truck up here and see what i can get for it.

Offers please PM me or email

ts1307@yahoo.com

$10,000 AND SHES IS YOURS

Looking for a 4x4 truck. Cummins, duramax, powerstroke 7.3. Has to be crew or extended cab no regular cabs. Also interested in land rover, discovery, defender, toyota, land cruiser, jeep, wrangler, cherokee. Something good off-road. Has to be street legal not looking for a pure crawler. Has to be able to drive highway for a good amount of time.

Located in Savannah, Ga At least once a month im in Tampa, Fl.

Willing to meet half way if trade is offered. If not buyer is responsible to pickup or shipping. Might workout something where we can meet.

Clear clean title in hand.

2001 Chevrolet 2500HD LT 2WD DURAMAX short bed with 166,000 miles. Good southern truck. Not perfect has a few dings here and there but not surprising for the year. No rust what so ever, southern truck never been in snow. The most major flaw is a scratch on the back drivers side bed and dent on front bumper. All leather seats, both driver and passenger power seats, low profile black tool box, rhino lined bed, heated seats, everything works. The truck is loaded the only flaw with the inside is a rip on the drivers seat. Didn't even notice it until I bought it. 5% Tinted windows. Only performance added to it is a 5" straight pipe and Edge Juice with attitude. Both added to help efficiency/gas milage of truck. Edge stays on level 1/milage 99.99% of the time. Never had it past level 3. I run diesel kleen every tank. Injectors where replaced under warranty at 100,000 miles.

MORE PICS CLICK ME

FIRST PICTURE IN LINK IS WHAT THE TRUCK LOOKS LIKE CURRENTLY. EXHAUST IS ADJUSTED AND TOW MIRRORS ARE GONE.

DSC01190.jpg

DSC01191.jpg

DSC01158.jpg

DSC01155.jpg

DSC01156.jpg

DSC01142.jpg

DSC01145.jpg

DSC01141.jpg

DSC01137.jpg

If it was 4wd it be going for more then 10k. but yes if only

If it were 4x4 he wouldn't be selling in the first place...

bump.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom