Know who this is? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Thread for rigs you have spotted and are wondering the the **** they are. I will start. My brother sent me this pic from LSU campus. Ha ARB, 3" lift and a winch.

image-3295095120.jpg

image-2063794173.jpg

I thought you might have had a few too many adult beverages for a second and took a pic of your own rig lol
then noticed the silver bits, winch...

I saw another black one at the mall the other day, spacer lift, BFG KM2s, front wing delete

123ROBERTELEE said:
Thread for rigs you have spotted and are wondering the the **** they are. I will start. My brother sent me this pic from LSU campus. Ha ARB, 3" lift and a winch.

Is that your pos?

123ROBERTELEE said:
Wow I'm getting slammed..

All in good fun

Seriously though I had to read your post twice to realize you hadn't posted an old pic of your truck

Haha, I knew it want brads... There wasn't a dent on the fender

Last few days I've met a black FJ on LA 20 coming form Thibodaux heading towards Vacherie/River

Looks like it has a 3 inch lift, some larger AT tires, and a modified stock bumper, meaning there might be a winch in it and there are some D rings hanging on it. Also has a Skull and Cross bones plate on the front bumper.

Anybody seen or know of someone with it?

I spotted a white(obviously) 2008 TTSE with lift and Fab Four front and rear bumpers in the lower garden district. I left a LLK card on the windshield.

I've left so many things on that rig! Keep up the good work! I bet if you stold the bumper right off of it he'd never notice. Too bad cuz it's a beautiful rig.
I gave a guy a card here in Denver the other day. He wanted off road driving lessons! :lol:

I've left so many things on that rig! Keep up the good work! I bet if you stold the bumper right off of it he'd never notice. Too bad cuz it's a beautiful rig.
I gave a guy a card here in Denver the other day. He wanted off road driving lessons! :lol:

:idea:
Lesson 1: Drink beer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom