Tire Size stock height (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It is cut closer than the directions say, It just needs the larger rubber grommet to fill the space, its basically doesn't have any filler right now

Hi !
I have 285/75-17 (33,83" or 85,93 cm diameter) with a 2" OME front lift and 0,75" rear lift, 1,5" spacers, and the front tires rub. I removed the front mud flappers and I'm looking for a different solution (didn't find yet).
Rear tires work great.
Regards,
Luis

Terra Grapplers

Art those LT? What pressure are you running? Any ride harshness compared to your old Bridgestones?

That's my main concern, if I loose a little suspension travel thats ok because this isn't permanent.

Could you please explain what you mean by this? Both being not "permanent" and losing "travel". I hit the trail very couple of months so do not want to any issues/contact at full compression. Can anyone please confirm the 65s are okay under this circumstance?

Secondly, thanks for this thread. I also have lived with the crappy stockers (benefit of SoCal's dry weather is the tires do fine on the trails) and at 22k am close to replacing them. I am also going with Terra Grapplers and was deciding between 65 and 60s on the stock rims at stock height. I PM'd another member for info a few months back but he never got back to me so this thread has been really helpful.

btw, the tires look great.

Could you please explain what you mean by this? Both being not "permanent" and losing "travel". I hit the trails every couple of months so do not want to any issues/contact at the top of the wheel well at full compression. Can anyone please confirm the 65s are okay under this circumstance?

A bump for this question on a stock height 200.:)

Tire Pressure Question for E Rated Tires.

Looks like all the 285/65-18 tires are all E Load Rated, which have a maximum inflation pressure of 80PSI.

What are you guys running the Air Pressure at, and please let us know what added equipment you have on your LC that adds to it's weight. Thanks.

I run 52 in mine for dd. get a solid 18 mpg running highway speed (70-78mph) with cruise off. When I turn the cruise on I get around 16.8 or so on a 400 mile trip. I have the BFG AT 285/65/18s.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom