Please show us your FJ Cruiser with 35 Tires... (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

DSC01031.jpg

DSC01028.jpg

DSC01026.jpg

DSC01024.jpg

This lift is perfect....anyone know what type and the details?

Blackbetty

She sounds as good as she looks :beer:/Users/shamolvyas/Pictures/blackbetty/IMG_0010.JPG/Users/shamolvyas/Pictures/blackbetty/IMG_0007.JPG/Users/shamolvyas/Pictures/blackbetty/IMG_0009.JPG

She sounds as good as she looks :beer:/Users/shamolvyas/Pictures/blackbetty/IMG_0010.JPG/Users/shamolvyas/Pictures/blackbetty/IMG_0007.JPG/Users/shamolvyas/Pictures/blackbetty/IMG_0009.JPG

Welcome BlackBetty! You will have to attach your pictures to the message for them to show up. I think there is a restriction that you must have three posts on this forum before you can upload pictures. But you cannot link photos stored on your PC (as it appears you have attempted to do above). Use the paper clip icon to attach your images. The little landscape photo icon is for linking to images already on the web (i.e., PhotoBucket, ImageShack, Facebook galleries).

Here's more info on posting pics: https://forum.ih8mud.com/ih8mud-com-help-corner/232975-separating-photos-text-how.html

Happy MUD-ding!

Last edited:
how about 34.5's?
IMG_1812.jpg

^^^ I BELIEVE IT'S a FABTECH...

5986.jpg

Hmmm...bottom side of the front fender looks like a different color which led me to believe it was a wrap with the edge cut before there. If it was sprayed the fenderswould normally have been taken off for paint, but if not I figured they still would have hit that spot. Maybe I'm just seeing things tho.

how about 34.5's?
Looks good. 315/70R17 is very much the same than 35x12.50R17, only 3 mm (0.012 inch) difference in height (in theory).

I posted on here somewhere, and I know this is common knowledge amongst those in the know, but my 35x12.5x17 BFG KM2s barely measure 33.5" outside and 34" at the crown.

For future readers.

Lemony

Street shoes are worn and almost toast but still do well at the mall
on top.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom