Builds cuttin up the lx (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

here's a pic of the truck before i cut it up.
IMAG0149.jpg
IMAG0114.jpg

its not quite finished. it was only added to add a little to the rear just in case of a flop. i didnt build it intending for it to be used as a full on roll cage. i have plans for some sort of exterior protection in the future, this was just to make it a little safer for the rear seat passengers.

Damn! that thing is looking great. I love how "simple" you have kept everything!

Is the rear getting enclosed? Im thinking like what your doing but getting rid of all the sheet metal back there and just making some sort of tube bed.

How about a custom soft top?

Looks awesome, that thing will be nasty on the trails.

Is the rear getting enclosed? Im thinking like what your doing but getting rid of all the sheet metal back there and just making some sort of tube bed.

I was going to ask this. Are you leaving it open in the back truggy-style? Or is it getting closed in?

no plans to enclose the back. i have a few more pieces of tube to add but it will look pretty much the way it does now.

How about a custom soft top?
i am going to get some sort of "top" to hang from the roof behind the rear seat but it will only be there to keep someone in the back seat from soaked if its raining. it wont be covering anything other than the back seat though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom