Anyone? - CLC Classifieds thread (9 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

tcb said:
that was mine, fyi.. better can be found.

With a better real axle....

2007 Trailblazer LS 4x4, 1 Owner, Tow Package

My Trailblazer in on CL. It is a REAL good truck. Gets good mileage, can tow and has 4WD with low range.

I know it has a lot of life in it. These motors and the 4L60E are just bulletproof if you treat them right.

New tires.

I need $8500 for it. That is my price....so.......if anyone asks.....$8500. :D

photo-2.jpg

what are you getting to replace it? a 97 80 series?

I am going to rock the 80. I am trying to sell this place and get a real job again so I am paring down all my junk and base lining. I finally got my house sold so I have breathing room again.

I hope a house in addition to your place in canton?!!!! that place is great.

well go take a physical and Jeff or I will get you back in the rat race

My Trailblazer in on CL. It is a REAL good truck. Gets good mileage, can tow and has 4WD with low range.

I know it has a lot of life in it. These motors and the 4L60E are just bulletproof if you treat them right.

New tires.

Murrell

wngrog said:

New tires.

Give it 2 weeks your nephew will need it..

I tried to sell it to his broke ass at 70K and at 98K.....he won't ever get off the stick.

I hate to say it, but it drives and rides every bit as good as a 100. Same acceleration and towing ability. It is a great vehicle.

I hope a house in addition to your place in canton?!!!! that place is great.

well go take a physical and Jeff or I will get you back in the rat race

I tried to go back in the ANG last year. I am too old and have been out too long to come back in as an O-3.

Yes, I had a resto-house that I have had under contract for months. Finally closed. I am done with flipping houses, I suck at it.

I tried to go back in the ANG last year. I am too old and have been out too long to come back in as an O-3.

Yes, I had a resto-house that I have had under contract for months. Finally closed. I am done with flipping houses, I suck at it.

The army takes anybody that will stop a bullet...

I would never try to flip houses in this economy....too risky.

glad you got out of it though. what's your degree in?

Political Science with a Masters in Strategic Intelligence and Counter-terrorism. Great career builders.

I did 11 years with Pfizer in sales before I decided to try the small-business thing. I am looking back in the med/pharma specialty sales field. I have some good leads. It's good. I can be a bit selective. I am not looking for a stop-gap job. Something that will be long-term.

go contractor in intel!!

my uncle did 33 years with pfizer after vietnam and the navy.....LOVED it...now he plays golf all day.

good luck

by the way my take away here is make the military kick me out and dont leave peacably then!

If you get out, stay in the reserves. But I would not get out. With your time in grade and age, I would ride it until you get a pension and start over.

There are no contracts in MS for Intel that I have ever seen. Besides, I am WAY out of the loop on all the new stuff. Best leave all that to you young bucks.

BTW, since this is the F/S thread

If anyone is interested in my 28' Gooseneck, it is F/S for $4500. Great trailer. PJ's are the best. New rubber all around.

image-2535730090.jpg

image-1444764850.jpg

image-2830127762.jpg

I want the best MTR for a dpare

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom