Looking for parts for my 1982 FJ40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm looking for various parts for my FJ40 as I make progress on it. I plan to add to this list as time goes on. Currently, I'm looking for a mini truck power steering box, a lower collapsible steering shaft, and a cooler. Thanks!

I picked up a ps box. Anyone have a good set of rear fender flares?

just picked up two parts trucks and two drivers, shoot me an email, almost sure I have anything you need. I am in helena.

thehobbygarage@gmail.com

ben-

I have a set from a pair of long jump seats. There in pretty good shape.

If you want em there yours for $30 plus the trip

What year are they from and can you post a picture? Thanks.

Looking for an old school ARB Bumper, OEM A/C, and rear seatbelts.

OEM a/c is going to be difficult, for true OEM you'll need, a different battery mount, 3 groove crank pulley, a/c motor mount, comp, the rad and mount was different, the control/switch box, a/c model duct is different than non a/c models, condensor, dryer, evaporator.
some of it is the same as 60 series, but most is 40 specific and almost impossible to aquire.
almost easier to find a complete rust bucket from the midwest. as long as it's complete

It's fun to wish. Who knows? One may pop up. I didn't know about the battery mount.

It's fun to wish. Who knows? One may pop up. I didn't know about the battery mount.

it needs to move some to clear the compressor, can't remember if it's both rearward and to the fender or just one or the other.

Still looking for some good quality rear fender flares as well as 79-83 rear lap belt. Also interested in a 1982 model Warn 8274 for cheap rebuild. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom