What'd you do to your KREWESER today? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

HODGES

SILVER Star
Threads
this is my fav. thread over in the Blue room, so i felt it was time to post it in the Krewe room. Tell everyone what you modded/broke/fixed today, and don't forget to post PICS! :clap:

Well I tried to find 5 minutes to mount a Rotopax gas can to my roof rack but thanks to Ochsner that has not happened yet.:bang: It will however be done by the end of the day.:clap: I will edit with a picture when complete:cheers:.

Update: The bolts for the Rotopax mounts are to short to mount on my rack so no luck today but I did order my CB. I ordered the Big Bill combo except I swapped out the Cobra 75WXST for the Midland 75-822 Handheld CB Radio w/ Vehicle Adapter(So I guess it really isn't the Big Bill combo). Hopefully this will give me the best of both worlds and I can pull it out when not in use.

Last edited:
Sanded and painted this afternoon

image-1364699312.jpg

image-2605769479.jpg

I loaned it to my wife so I guess it should be what will my wife do to my Kreweser today? The short answer is nothing good.

Update: The truck came back safely and I finally mounted the gas cans.

Last edited:
Installed my long awaited shift knobs!
IMG_20120129_092903.jpg

Added some new recovery gear by adding two KC lights! I'm pretty sure these are going to come in handy! Not much but after 16 hours of transmission swapping I didnt have much more energy!

photo.jpg

Jose

After a late night Friday with Bang Bang I was able to give Jose a little tlc. Installed tweeters so not only does Jose look good but he sounds good too...:D Finally broke my winch apart and found out why it was not working. It got stung by Bang Bang at GSMTR last year, Parts are on order so JOSE will be ready for NIGHT MUD DOGGIN soon!! :steer:

Sorry do not know why my pics are sideways

photo(1).JPG

photo(2).JPG

photo(3).JPG

Its cheap, and the best mod i've done so far. Less than 100 for sure. Mine is made from 1x12 and 1x10s plus carpet and Petco brand kitty litter bins fit perfect. LOL

I bumped into mine while taking out the garbage, which cleaned a little dirt off of my passenger fender flare.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom