Cruise Moab 2012 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

jonharis

Adventure Imports
Threads
Website
www.facebook.com
Woo-hoo, just got my email confirmation. Excellent trail selection this year, thank you to the great members at Rising Sun for putting this on.

I enjoy the open-setting and camaraderie at Slick Rock Campground, but I caught the swine flu there at CM2010. I'll bring a case of hand-soap for the bathrooms as my donation this year. :cheers:

In for Kokopelli, and Dome Plateau on Friday!!!!

Got Registered! I have been anticipating this for 2 years and I will finally make it this year. Kokopelli, Fins & Things, Hells Revenge, and Poison Spider mesa are all on my agenda. Wheeling for a whole week straight!

Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Luis

Registered. Porcupine Rim, Dome Plateau and Wipe Out Hill

Registered here too. Got on the overnighter to the swell and at least Wipeout Hill on Sat. Can't remember what I put down for the other days.

Year 2 and can't wait!!! In space 165 at Slickrock too! Nice site in the back!!!

Registered for Porcupine Rim, Metal Masher and Wipe Out Hill.

Interestingly, I was using Google Chrome browser and some runs such as Golden Spike didn't appear. I asked someone and they said if you check using Firefox they will all be visible.

Hey James - it'll be good to see you again in May.

As for the trail selections, it could also be based on the tire size and locker selections you gave about your truck. The harder 7, 8 and 9 rated trails get hidden for "undersized" trucks.

Forget Ebay, you get all the chicks with a CM t-shirt.

Free gas to, from and during the event! Woot!

Yeah right.

I did a mock registration and when I included meals, shirt, sweatshirt, hat, BLM fees, etc., I was almost at $300. :rolleyes:

Hell, I did an entire HITR trip over three days and that cost me IIRC $350.

Quit yer bitchin you cheap bastard ;)

You might not WANT to be there this year. We've got about 8 GCLC guys and girls making the trip.

Looking forward to seeing it all again for the first time.

Quit yer bitchin you cheap bastard ;)

You might not WANT to be there this year. We've got about 8 GCLC guys and girls making the trip.

Looking forward to seeing it all again for the first time.

I'm just comin' up to drink cheap beer with Igi. :)

But my question was serious, what exactly am I getting for $175? :confused:

What's the price of Cruise Moab 2012? What does it include?
The price of registration will be announced shortly. The price will include a daily BLM fees for the number of people in your vehicle each day. Registration will includes 1 dinner on Friday night, 1 raffle ticket and 1 t-shirt.
Is the price of camping at Slickrock Campground included in my registration fee?

No. You'll need to pay for camping yourself. Slickrock campground has lots of options for different campsites, so visit their website to see where you can stay.
Do I need to make my own reservations at Slickrock Campground?

Yes, you need to make reservations yourself. You should do so online at your earliest opportunity.
I'll make it someday, by then it'll probably cost twice as much. :eek:

Last edited:
Signed up, spot 179 at Slickrock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom