Club Merchandise (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bang Bang

Age is a state of mind.
Threads
Website
www.lalandkrewesers.com
Now that the name design is complete and we are putting the finishing touches on the logo, we need to start thinking about merchandise. We have the first run of decals done and we will be getting a banner soon. We are going to do t-shirts and hats but what else is everyone interested in? Button down work style shirts? Beanie caps?? Thermal mugs? :beer: glasses? Post up your thoughts and ideas and we can look into costs and such. :clap:

I am not saying we will be able to do them all but we just need some ideas.

Mike, lance and I use a Internet company called 4 imprint and they throw our some great deals. I would like to get bodean to make us some hooded sweat shirts like the scc ones. What about beer coozies?

We are going to do t-shirts and hats but what else is everyone interested in? Button down work style shirts? Beanie caps?? Thermal mugs? :beer: glasses?
Yes, Yes, Yes, and Yes plus long sleeve t-shirts please.

I would like to get bodean to make us some hooded sweat shirts like the scc ones. What about beer coozies?

Yes and definitely yes.

shirts for sure. what about grill badges?

Grill badges would be cool!

Kids shirts and the front should say "My daddy drives a cruiser!"

Jorts! now thats funny. No jorts for me.:lol:

i like the grill badge idea. i have a feeling it might be a bit pricy. still worth the try imo

Several repeats here, but

t-shirts short and long sleeve
Hoodies
Really like the badge/opener combo
Also like the kids t-shirt idea. I've got two little ones.
Maybe some tank tops for the ladies or for those who where jorts
Certainly coozies, I like the zip up bottle type.
Might be the only one on this one, but what about short or long sleeve button up vented fishing shirts?
(Another Idea on this. My fishing club keeps thier logo stuff on file at several shops in town, We are able to simply bring any article of clothing and they will stitch it up. Most of us have our fishing shirts with the club logo on one side, and our screen and first name on the other side. It really helps at large meet and greets. We have 300+ members though.)

Any ideas for seat covers, gear shifters, or steering wheel covers?

just throwing out a few more ideas.

Oh, I'm not sure who makes them, but theirs a company that makes branding iron for the grill that will make anything you want.

Some columbia fishing shirts! Now we are on to something here!:idea:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom