Red Creek (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I thought he kept asking his copilot "how do I look on that side" just before the crunch. Copilot saying" Phil stop, you gotta look at this big rock". Jeep guys saying "go on you can make it ".

Don't let 5.211 G of gas get you. You have the story wrong now, the big rock was turned when he was high center, the rock landed on the wheel and caused flare damage. I still want to buy your 80 even it is not as fuel efficient as other 80 that we know.

Pure adrenaline...

Thanks for the invite Murf. Enjoyed meeting all of you, what a great group of people.

John your 'stunt double' Green LC will be there next time to make the photos confusing. Enjoy the video. Let me know if you still need help with yours Murf.

CSC - Red Creek 1-15-2012 - YouTube

I thought he kept asking his copilot "how do I look on that side" just before the crunch. Copilot saying" Phil stop, you gotta look at this big rock". Jeep guys saying "go on you can make it ".

Don't let 5.211 G of gas get you. You have the story wrong now, the big rock was turned when he was high center, the rock landed on the wheel and caused flare damage. I still want to buy your 80 even it is not as fuel efficient as other 80 that we know.

Damage in question...may buff out :hillbilly:

Thanks to Jackson for spotting it and also Mike for keeping to a minimum
red3.JPG

Thanks for the invite Murf. Enjoyed meeting all of you, what a great group of people.

John your 'stunt double' Green LC will be there next time to make the photos confusing. Enjoy the video. Let me know if you still need help with yours Murf.

CSC - Red Creek 1-15-2012 - YouTube

Excellent addition of the :hillbilly: sound effects!!! :cheers:

:hillbilly:

did the green Jeep sustain grille damage ?

:hillbilly:

did the green Jeep sustain grille damage ?
Oh yeah. Broke the drivers light, indicator and probably the front fender. Grill is dented pretty good too. I think Murf or one of the others has an up-close pict.

:eek:
Oh yeah. Broke the drivers light, indicator and probably the front fender. Grill is dented pretty good too. I think Murf or one of the others has an up-close pict.

I didnt get a close up :frown:. Besides crushing the grill, the hit also crumpled the side of the drivers fender half way back. His Beer goggles were foggy.

Look at the Jeep passengers face in the one picture though (above post), She knew the camera was coming out to document. The only time she looked more unhappy was when she had to sit in the water logged seat following the J10 Rooster while her friends chanted "Wet spot, wet spot!"

Drunk Jeepers = entertainment.

Below: Somehow inkpots LC was trapped among tilting Jeeps and then Broncos. You can see him getting ready to jump in (looking over his shoulder first) so he could move it before something happened.

(Mike, for Claudias sake ;) you should add the 73 FJ40 you owned/built in your sig line - give you some 40 cred :hillbilly:)
DSC04443.jpg

Mike where is the one where the filled up the jeep with water from the spinning tire?

So, technically... isn't the north bank of Red Creek considered Wilderness? Did that status change during the last 10 years? Or does the Wilderness begin a little more upriver?

Murf, are you at home or at work?

Work

I cant see mikes youtube video (usually I can at work, not sure why today it wont clear me through) so dont know whats on there.

I tried sending the filling of the Jeep to Phil but comes back undeliverable.

Its classic
Must...post...

:eek:

I didnt get a close up :frown:. Besides crushing the grill, the hit also crumpled the side of the drivers fender half way back. His Beer goggles were foggy.

Look at the Jeep passengers face in the one picture though (above post), She knew the camera was coming out to document. The only time she looked more unhappy was when she had to sit in the water logged seat following the J10 Rooster while her friends chanted "Wet spot, wet spot!"

Drunk Jeepers = entertainment.

Below: Somehow inkpots LC was trapped among tilting Jeeps and then Broncos. You can see him getting ready to jump in (looking over his shoulder first) so he could move it before something happened.

(Mike, for Claudias sake ;) you should add the 73 FJ40 you owned/built in your sig line - give you some 40 cred :hillbilly:)

They were trying to impress me. :eek: Didn't work..:doh:

So, technically... isn't the north bank of Red Creek considered Wilderness? Did that status change during the last 10 years? Or does the Wilderness begin a little more upriver?

Looking at the MAP <link we were all parked within the Mazatzal Wilderness boundaries:eek:

Attempted to post a map but the file was to large:meh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom