43 gallon FZJ80 long range tank (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bomar

SILVER Star
Threads
40 gallon/150 liters FZJ80 long range tank

I have a long range tank for a 80 series. It is a aux tank. It has a fuel pump in the tank already.

It is new has all the mounting bracketry and items needed to install it.

I am selling it for a friend.

$1000 obo.

Will post pictures soon.

Thanks for looking.

-Bomar

Last edited:
This looks to be an auxiliary tank as the 80 tank sits in front of the axle drivers side. Does it come with the splitter and fill neck?

-Ammo

This looks to be an auxiliary tank as the 80 tank sits in front of the axle drivers side. Does it come with the splitter and fill neck?

-Ammo

You are correct Ammo and yes it comes with EVERYTHING needed...filler neck bolts....gauge...ect.

Pictures...
IMG_1456.jpg
IMG_1457.jpg
IMG_1451.jpg

All -

Bomar is selling this tank for me. Since I sold the 80 and moved to DC, I no longer need it. I bought this tank directly from LRA in Australia and had it shipped to Hong Kong when I lived there. This tank is a true auxiliary tank and sits in the spare spot. It comes with a bracket and it actually tucks up nicely.

These tanks are very hard to find and I paid quite a bit more than $1,000 for it. I just never got around to installing in on the 80. Then came the move and selling the 80 and thus my loss is someone's gain.

The tank comes with everything to install it - even the much sought after dual filler neck. I think everyone has seen those necks go for a pretty penny.

None the less if you have any questions PM.

- Mark

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom