Official ONSC member buying/selling thread (18 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm looking to replace the welded diff in the 55. Anyone has a rear third I can get a hold of? I think they are all 4.10

Could I put the third member out of a fj80 in the axle of the fj55 if they are the same ratio?

I got a rear third from a 1970 fj40...I think they are the same but you should check to be sure - 50 bucks.

Yea I found that the 80 rear third will fit with modification to the flange.

Thanks

I need a section of floor for my 71 FJ40 - I can buy the whole dang thing from one of the vendors but only need about an 8" by 8" section for where your heel rests on the floor board. Anyone have a small section of floor? I'm looking for a real floor section with the correct ribbing etc - not just a piece of flat steel - know what I mean?

I have an F.5 short block also that I'd like out of the garage and also 2 3spd trannies that are going in the trash at the end of the week.

I plan on pulling the trigger on an 80 within the next month. If anyone sees anything, let me know, please! Preferably locked. Gonna be a DD since I just ordered a bunch of stuff for the damn bronco.

Thanks!!

I plan on pulling the trigger on an 80 within the next month. If anyone sees anything, let me know, please! Preferably locked. Gonna be a DD since I just ordered a bunch of stuff for the damn bronco.

Thanks!!

Welcome back brother. :flipoff2:

Looking for a stock steel wheel for a mid-70's 40.
wheels_fj40.jpg

good for you man! this one is perfect for you
1996 Toyota FZJ80 Landcruiser, Locked and Lifted

Wow, not my favorite bumpers and tires... But I would love to own that. Is there ANY chance you could take a look at it for me? Is that the one you told me about a while back? Was it you I met at Logans run and mentioned it? Sorry I have the memory of a goldfish...

Edit: Im on my phone.. Are those wheels stock chromed? first mod, black rims....

Wow, not my favorite bumpers and tires... But I would love to own that. Is there ANY chance you could take a look at it for me? Is that the one you told me about a while back? Was it you I met at Logans run and mentioned it? Sorry I have the memory of a goldfish...

Edit: Im on my phone.. Are those wheels stock chromed? first mod, black rims....

that's pretty sick...I actually like the front bumper. I am really diggin the tube fronts lately

Alright, no luck in the GA Cruiser's page. I'm looking for a 33" spare tire for a 16" rim. I really don't care if it's wearing funny, or has a patch. Just able to hold air, and drivable short distances. AT or MT tread type, I don't care if it's a BFG or Super Swamper.

Sizes that I can use :
255/85/16
285/75/16
295/75/16
305/70/16

5 33x12.50 15 BFG AT's

ok now that the 35's are on it's time to part ways with my 33's. Tires are in good shape with approx 40-50% tread. they do have a little cracking on them. One of the main 4 had to be plugged from a small nail. The 5th tire was my spare and probably didn't see 1k miles. These would make great spares but can sell as a set as well.

Would like $35 a piece for the 40-50%'ers and $75 for the 90%'er. $200 for the set of 5. I can bring to URE this weekend if needed.
1.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg

eric, craigslist them for like 300 if nobody wants them on here, guarantee sold. But put like 60% haha

eric, craigslist them for like 300 if nobody wants them on here, guarantee sold. But put like 60% haha

exactly. they'll go to CL and NC4x4 next but I wanted to put them here first. gotta give my guys a shot at them. :grinpimp:

hey sorry man, just saw this. Yes I'm in Charleston and if something pops up in my area, let me know and I'd be glad to take a look at it for you. Just let me know via PM, i dont check this tread too often.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom