For Sale [CA] 9000lb Warn winch (integrated solenoid) w/ controller (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Threads
Located in Van Nuys, CA. You pick up unless you're very, very, very close.

Due to a few problems popping up with my new-to-me FZJ80 I need to sell this and use the funds elsewhere. :crybaby:

Purchased from original owner via expeditionportal this past February... never had a chance to use it beyond testing, but everything works as far as I could tell when testing it out.

It appears to be an XD9000i to me but it came from a LandRover and has a LR plate on it. Rated for 9,000lb and has a 26626 motor, steel cable.

Paid $600, asking $500 obo... I'd like to sell this sooner than later so I can get my new 80 on the road again.

Click here for pictures.

Not even any offers? I'm open... just need to get some of this cash back to put into more immediately important things. I'm sure that the land rover plate can be removed to get rid of bad ju-ju.

...You pick up unless you're very, very, very close.

You might get more of a response if you're open to shipping. I'm interested but 80204 is not "...very, very, very close."

Aj

Last edited:
You might get more of a response if you're open to shipping. I'm interested but 80204 is not "...very, very, very close."
Aj

AJ -

You're right, my "very close" restriction is likely not helping :hmm:. My preference is to deal locally and in cash, thus the restriction... to recover some of this, though, I will open up to paypal+shipping (or driving to buyer locally in/near LA).

Will PM you with quote etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom