Please show us your FJ Cruiser with 35 Tires... (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

attachment.php

Nothing special here...just some shoes I thought might be useful this winter. Take-off wheels will be blacked out soon.

Mocking up...making sure they'll fit.
Image_00165.jpg

Image_00170.jpg

Image_00169.jpg

Image_00171.jpg

Thanks,
Ryon

Nothing special here...just some shoes I thought might be useful this winter. Take-off wheels will be blacked out soon.

Mocking up...making sure they'll fit.
Image_00165.jpg

Image_00170.jpg

Image_00169.jpg

Image_00171.jpg

Thanks,
Ryon

Who makes those tires?

Scott

@BMThiker: thanks man...I thought that I might get to see what they were really made of today, but alas, no snow.

@okinawa80: these are Kerb Kick'r - Rock Maulers made by Alpha Tire Systems, and apparently not very common in this specific size (9.00-16)...I just happened to stumble on them at a body shop in my area.

I really can't find out any concrete information on their original intended use. Alot of guys run smaller Kerb Kick'rs on demolition derby cars, and I guess I could see why...the bead on these freakin' things are enormous. I had to go to three different tire shops before we could get them mounted, and we still ended up mounting them by hand. They are 12 ply bias, and have bead guards and sidewall guards. I'm thinking they most likely were originally intended for some sort of industrial application. I just thought that they would make for some good extreme duty tires if things got nasty.

That's about all I know about 'em...they really don't ride very rough. I'm running them at thirty PSI, and think I might even try twenty at some point. They are MPG killers though! Very glad I still have my highway shoes to do the daily drive with.

Thanks for looking!
Ryon

is everyone coming over here finally? Starting to see some action over here hopefully this section picks up more.

I've been here for quite sometime actually, just rarely post. And I miss my buddy (Mtbcoach)

still no fixxy the tranny :( soon my friend soon

Last edited:
Oh I guess I'll bite ;)

lefthandcanyon040608007.jpg

Athena', How many Miles did you get from these, I figure your on your second set ?.... Thanks !...

:cheers:

image_202__medium__117.jpg

34880_400933553246_565378246_4365234_321795_n.jpg

34880_400933518246_565378246_4365227_2339610_n.jpg

Bart

These have been posted on mud before - i's about the only way I get pictures of my truck...
Charleau_Step.jpg
the_crack.jpg
Pyeatt1.jpg

Here is mine, finally.

DSC01022.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom