A call for volunteers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sent you an e-mail. I'm in. I don't know the area (or where they plan to go), so I don't feel comfortable leading the convoy. But I'd be happy to scout something out with someone on an earlier date! :cheers:

Last edited:
Wow I would love to do this. Penciled into my social calendar.

I should be able to do this. Would love to help bring some smiles to these kids. I'll have 3 seat belts available (plus me).

Wow I would love to do this. Penciled into my social calendar.

Oh, forgot to mention I have 4 seats available, although 3 is prob more comfy.

Please, everyone who is in for sure, send me an email at president@4wdabc.ca and let me know how many additional passengers you can carry comfortably. Oh, and contact details.

Thanks,

Kim.

Last edited:
Sorry, I didn't realize it was on a Thursday, I thought July 21 would have landed on a weekend. I won't be able to do this one.

What a great afternoon! Great wheeling, good group of wheelers and the most profound thing to take away from this trip is the COURAGE of the kids at the burn camps. It was truly an awesome experience.

No pictures as it's a camp rule that cameras were not permitted on the run. There were designated photographers who were permitted to take pictures. We may see some in a few weeks, once they've gone through them all.

Quote of the Day: "This is the BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!" (as the junior counsellor lifted his feet to avoid getting soaked as water rushed into the truck during the rather deep creek crossing)

:cheers:

Last edited:
the most profound thing to take away from this trip is the COURAGE of the kids at the burn camp

Yes.
Glad it sounds like it all worked out.

gb

That was a blast! Those kids are amazing, truly amazing. Hopefully we can do it again next year!

and a bit of water too, right Rod? :D

Heck, I even got to use my winch! It was a great time, and there were very wide smiles everywhere you looked. It was cool to see a camp like that in action. I'll gladly come out for this again next year.

It was an amazing day!

Amazing people all around and the kids were awesome. Everyone was smiling.

The 4WDABC will do this again, anytime!

Thank you Greg!

I would have responded earlier but when I arrived home, I got to attend a data center crash. :( just got home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom