CT26 downpipe flange (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So, I'm currently gathering up supplies for building custom downpipe and 3" exhaust for 12H-T, so far I've managed to grab some 76,6mm and 88,6mm elbows and 8mm stainless sheet metal for flanges and I'm only missing the CAD-drawing for downpipe flange...

So, if anyone has CAD-drawing for the flange or could bother to measure up the flange and post dimensions I would be really grateful (and post some pics of the fab process :popcorn:)

Have you downloaded the Garrett catalog? 99% sure it's got diagrams of the various flanges...

Dan

Nope, havent checked the garrett catalog, I take it it's downloadable from garrett site?

I just ordered mine from here BIC Performance Products

Perfect fit..

Its mild steel. Not stainless though

No point in using mild steel flange with stainless pipe, also I see no reason to buy a flange since I dont have to pay for the materials nor plasma cutting of the flange :|

I cut my own using a gasket as a template.

I used 12mm mild steel, do you think 8mm stainless is thick enough? bolt spacings are fairly wide.

Well, I cant get thicker SS from work so it will have to do and I'm quite confident it should be thick enough, the original is about the same thickness and I can always go for thicker copper gasket there is need...

PS. you wouldnt happen to have the any measurements or the gasket itself to measure from?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom