Hoosier HoeDown August 19-22 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Only a coupla months to go & its HoeDown time
August 19-22 at the Badlands
Of course the real HoeDown action will be at Summers

I will be arriving Thursday the 18th in the evening, after work.
Wheeling @ the Badlands on Friday & Saturday & leaving Saturday night or Sunday morning

Gonna do a raffle again this year....prizes from anyone who will donate
and bring something Toyota or wheelin or party related from your garage , or home , to put in the raffle the more we bring, the more fun the raffle will be

Im not sure if we will be doing the big hot wing meal like in years past,
that will be up to Clint & Ron. Im sure they will post up with that info

So put in your $.02 worth if ya wanna see something else happen or if your gonna be there

Party on!

We are gonna do our best to come.:clap:It would be without the rig though :frown:

I'll have Vicki

I mean Vicki can ride mine

I mean your wife can be with me......

I'll have an open seat, is what I'm tryin to say

Great job Tony, maybe next year you can name someone to be an events coordinator to do this kind of stuff for you. It would free up more time for you to do your presidential duties.

I will be there hopefully with the 40 done.

While it would be nice to have an events coordinator
I don't mind doing it

I am, after all, el Conquistador

Thursday eh? Im thinking Wed.

Can this years hoedown top last years? Im thinking hell no! but I guess we can try.

Great job Tony, maybe next year you can nominate someone to be an events coordinator that is actually at the meeting to accept it or turn it down because they know they wont make many events in the up coming year. Instead of just being cute and nominating someone because they are absent.

fixed

Is that why you're planning to attend? So you can accept the nomination in person? You're a stand up guy Thomas, no matter what these guys say.

Thursday eh? Im thinking Wed.

Can this years hoedown top last years? Im thinking hell no! but I guess we can try.

Im glad someone said it early.......because I was thinking it

I don't think so, but can't just quit Havin it, so all we can do is go in with low expectations & hopefully be pleasantly suprised

Is that why you're planning to attend? So you can accept the nomination in person? You're a stand up guy Thomas, no matter what these guys say.

Not really, more for the party.

Badlands, Scott, not Washita......!

Will be an awesome time, even if we can't top last year
just look at it this way, if this years HoeDown is just regular awesome, then we will be able to easily have a better one next year

Either way I'm totally excited

But first we got the Jambo, which if you haven't been to the WC fourm lately, sounds like it is shaping up to be a great wheelin event this year

Did I just hijack my own thread!?!?? .......... that never happens

I'm toying with the idea of smoking some ribs at the campground for the night of the raffle (not to raffle them off, just to eat). If there's enough interest I may ride bitch w/ someone in the a.m. and head to summers around lunch to start smoking for dinner time.

Just trying to think of something different, I mean we've proven that no one eats as well as the HC crew (Steaks, Chili, Fried Turkey, Wings at GSMTR '06 and all the other great food we've had over the years)

Interested?

I'm toying with the idea of smoking some ribs at the campground for the night of the raffle (not to raffle them off, just to eat). If there's enough interest I may ride bitch w/ someone in the a.m. and head to summers around lunch to start smoking for dinner time.

Just trying to think of something different, I mean we've proven that no one eats as well as the HC crew (Steaks, Chili, Fried Turkey, Wings at GSMTR '06 and all the other great food we've had over the years)

Interested?

WELLLL......since I am event coordinator and apparently this is an event I would more than happy to lend a hand (and as a bonus I could start drinking even earlier)

Gappy said:
WELLLL......since I am event coordinator and apparently this is an event I would more than happy to lend a hand (and as a bonus I could start drinking even earlier)

Well that settles it then, if Tom's in it's a done deal, as long as we have a site w/ power.

Since we will be there on Thursday, it should be easy to get the usual spot.

Alright then, I'm in with ribs and some stuff for the raffle. I'll be up Sat a.m. and camp sat night since I won't be wheeling the Tundra, again.

Did AJ just call me "Tom"?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom