WTB: 33x15 for spare (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Going to CMCC??

I have a 15x12.5 BFG AT you can have. It has some cracking on the sides but it will do until somthing better comes along.

I'm using one know as a spare. As a matter of fact I would like to find a larger one. Let me know if anyone has a 35-36 inch tire that you want to sell:cheers:

Going to CMCC??

I have a 15x12.5 BFG AT you can have. It has some cracking on the sides but it will do until somthing better comes along.

I'm using one know as a spare. As a matter of fact I would like to find a larger one. Let me know if anyone has a 35-36 inch tire that you want to sell:cheers:

That would be awesome. I AM going to CMCC, but need this spare mounted before i get there to pass the safety inspection. Maybe I could meet you on your way up. Can you email me your plans? Becker DOT c AT gmail
Thanks,
Chris

Just saw a bunch of 35x12.5x15 on Richmond craigslist for sale around or under $50 a tire.

Thanks..

I decided to go ahead and order a matching rim (2.5 backspace) and so I can get a matching spare.

The rim is a custom make so it will take 4-6 weeks but 4wheelparts.com had it for under $60 with free shipping:clap:

Chris, I can grab the tires in Richmond if you want. I am going home tomorrow and will be back up here Saturday. If that works for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom