Fj40 parts- Grand Rapids, MI (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking to clear out extra fj40 parts. We have Jeeps, Scouts, Toyotas, and way too many spare parts for all of them. I just spent a couple hours going through some of the Toyota stash and here's what I have so far. I have had several 60's and 70's cruisers and have not kept the parts very well organized. Let me know if you need any more details. Make offers.
Take a look at pictures here: fj40 parts for sale pictures by 68Scout - Photobucket

2f motor- $250 table { }td { padding-top: 1px; padding-right: 1px; padding-left: 1px; color: windowtext; font-size: 10pt; font-weight: 400; font-style: normal; text-decoration: none; font-family: Verdana; vertical-align: bottom; border: medium none; white-space: nowrap; }ruby { }rt { color: windowtext; font-size: 8pt; font-weight: 400; font-style: normal; text-decoration: none; font-family: Verdana; display: none; }
ash tray- $10
battery tray- $10
battery tray- $10
clutch inspection cover- $5
cover- $5
cover- $5
driveshaft- $20
driveshaft- $20
driveshaft- $25
driveshaft- $25
emblems- $5
fan- $10
fan shroud- $10
floor compartment cover- $10
front tow hooks- $10
gas cap door- $5
gas tank- $25
gas tank fill tube- $5
glove box door- $5
headlight switch- $5
heater- $20
heater fan- $20
heater duct- $5
horns- $10
igniter- $10
igniter- $10
jack and tools- $20
jump seat short- $35
jump seats long- $80
master cylinder- $5
master cylinder- $5
master cylinder- $5
rearview mirror- $5
roll bar pads- $10
shifter boot- $5
stock AM radio- $10
tanks- $5
vacuum booster/ mc- $40
vents- $10
windshield clamp- $5
wiper motor cover- $5

If the apron emblems are OEM, I'll take them both...Still have the studs on the back?? Shipping to 80002

I will take the horns, jack & tools, am radio & short jump seats. Can I get more pics of the jump seats? Thanks

I'll take the floor cover and shifter boot. Ideas on what years they are from? Can you take a pic of each? Price shipped to 78213?

Also looking for a 1976 wiper motor and any misc knobs you might have.

Thanks,
Austin

Second in line on the emblems.

Also gas door if it has the key.

If the apron emblems are OEM, I'll take them both...Still have the studs on the back?? Shipping to 80002
Most of the studs are broken off.

P6270294.jpg

parts

Is the vacum booster/mc still working? If yes i'll take it as well as the ashtray shipped to 91311. Paypal

P6270267.jpg

P6270298.jpg

The location is Grand Rapids, MI

Thanks for the quick respond, I am looking for the jump seats with the fold down legs,I will take the horns, AM radio & jack with tools . Shipping to 08332 when you get a chance it looks like your busy. Thanks much.

I think I'll pass on the emblems...TLC76 can have a crack at them.

THANKS!!

gas tank- $25
gas tank fill tube- $5
fan shroud- $10

Interested in these....shipped to SoCal 92102

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom