I'd like to introduce "Brutus" ... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worst part is that I can't even sell the damn thang till it's fixed. :meh:

:flamingo:
Bull****, I'll give u $5000 for it the way it sets and don't wait to long, I may change my mind.:flipoff2:

Last edited:
LOL
I thought his word is his bond.

Yes please. :cool:

As soon as it clears my bank I'll let you know and you can give him the title and the keys. :cheers:

so this here is good bye sir?????:confused::hmm:

Sniff!...Sniff!

KOWBOY said:
Yes please. :cool:

As soon as it clears my bank I'll let you know and you can give him the title and the keys. :cheers:

You coming back to the light side, kowboy? Or getting another jeep?

Not a chance. :cool:

I assume bigcountry will be selling his buggy now so I'm gonna try to buy it. :cool:

Good to hear sir!

I was thinking you were leaning towards the buggy now w/ Brutus gone, nontheless, I never thought that you would buy his!

:beer:

Damn, forgot u had power on this board. My offer of $5000 still stands or we could just trade rides since I am building another buggy. It may even have a toyota grill.

ECM should have arrived in Ark. today or tomorrow. Sent a detailed message to the builder of our issues, have not gotten any response from them, whereas the guys that did the harness/ECM replied in a couple of hours.
Impressed with these guys, unimpressed with the Michigan guys.
Butch

Nice! :cool:

I agree ... I don't think the Folks in Michigan are gonna be worth your time when it comes to troubleshootin'. :meh:

Hopefully the Folks in Arkansas will identify and fix some sorta problem with the brain and this story will have a happy ending. :clap:

If we can get the bitch runnin' in time ... and have time for Charles to fab up some rocker guards ... I'll wheel 'er at Clayton. :steer:

If you can keep it runnin' til October I expect to see it in Hot Springs at the Crawl!

Where are these folks in Arkansas? I might go pay them a visit??

Where are these folks in Arkansas? I might go pay them a visit??

I was under the impression that they did the harness/computer, I was informed they do no work for them Brutus folks.........so they do not have a dog in this fight.,

When them Folks in Michigan installed the Hemi/transmission, they bought the brain from the Folks in Arkansas. I have been told that them Folks in Arkansas are the leaders in the industry for supplyin' brains for Hemi swaps into jeeps. But ... as always ... I could be wrong. :meh:

When them Folks in Michigan installed the Hemi/transmission, they bought the brain from the Folks in Arkansas. I have been told that them Folks in Arkansas are the leaders in the industry for supplyin' brains for Hemi swaps into jeeps. But ... as always ... I could be wrong. :meh:

The guy I was talking to was rather emphatic about them not doing work for the Yankees, sensed some bad blood, and judging from the response they (Yankees) gave me to my inquiry (none) I don't doubt it at all.
Arkansas guy was one of the nicest guys I have ever talked to answered any question and offered all the help he could over the phone lines, considering they had absolutely no reason to .........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom