Trade 2003 Diesel VW Jetta (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

+++++++++SOLD+++++++++

I had a 2002 Tacoma DC a few years ago that I ended up having to get rid of due to a new work commute and got the Jetta TDI. Well now I have a work vehicle so I'm itching to get back into a truck. This car is a lot of fun and has loads of potential for more power. If you know anything about these cars you know they go forever and 2003 is considered by most to be the best motor for this car.

I can discuss more details with anyone interested but just thought to throw this up here to see if it caught any interest. My dream would be another 2003 DC but I need at least an extended cab for the dogs but am open to most anything.

Here are the basics:

2003 Jetta TDI GLS
135xxx mi.
5 speed
Heated leather interior
Premium sound
Sunroof
Summer diesel highway - 46 mpg
Summer diesel city - 40 mpg
Steel wheels with very good blizzacks
Stock wheels with decent all seasons
Audi RS6 wheels with almost new Eagle GT tires (pictured)
Custom made front bumper
Votex side skirts
Neuspeed front and rear sway bars
H&R Cup Kit suspension

Sale Price: $12,000 with all the extras

PS - This is THE BEST TDI MOTOR EVER to use for a bio fuel conversion... (newer ones either can't, throws codes, or voids warranties)

Let me know if you have any questions!!! Email for quickest response: deramo85@gmail.com.

P1010229.jpg

P1010225.jpg

Last edited:
price?

Nice looking TDI. The earlier MkIVs have the nice old-school ALH motor. Easy to maintain yourself.

I get similar fuel economy with my 2001 Jetta TDI, 42 combined L.A. driving with big roof pod on.

GLWS

My nephew bought a 2001 4 Runner limited about 5 months ago with 90k miles. He is looking to get back into a car just like that and is trying to sell his 4 Runner. Would you be interested in trading? Its a very nice truc. He can't afford it and is only 19 therefore He needs something more fuel economical.

Really this is a FT thread but price added anyway :D

I've always wondered about the rules on For Trade - doesn't bother me one way or the other, but even when people put stuff up for trade someone will post up asking for price or saying it's req. Some guys say "Not looking to sell, just trade, but since I have to, price is x, which is rediculous, so trade me" or some such.

Anyway - free bump for a really sweet looking Jetta.

What is custom made about the bumper? Is it a 1-off or ? Just cuious.

I've always wondered about the rules on For Trade - doesn't bother me one way or the other, but even when people put stuff up for trade someone will post up asking for price or saying it's req. Some guys say "Not looking to sell, just trade, but since I have to, price is x, which is rediculous, so trade me" or some such.

Anyway - free bump for a really sweet looking Jetta.

What is custom made about the bumper? Is it a 1-off or ? Just cuious.

No worries...

About the bumper..... it cannot be bought, I made it, all professional materials and OEM parts. There is a version of it you can buy without the rubstrip for about $850 from the chinese VW market and is quite rare (still OEM) called a bora (euro for jetta) r line front bumper. I chose to make one with a rubstrip because I think it looks more OEM and flows better witht the rest of the car... almost like a sportier meodel of the jetta that one could buy from the dealership. The top half of the bumper including the rub strip is a stock jetta bumper, the bottom half of the bumper is from a VW R32. Reinforced with extra bumper pieces and fused with lord fusor products and mesh. I have tons of pics from the project if anyone is interested!!

I have tons of pics from the project if anyone is interested!!

Heck ya', might wanna take it elsewhere and not clog up your ad (your ad, your call). Sounds like an intense process and the results look very sweet. Good call on using thr R32 - makes it look still VW, but hotter than std. jetta.

Hey Y'all...

I can vouch on the TDI, as it used to be mine ... I sold my LX (2nd biggest vehicle mistake & hopefully the last I ever made/make) & bought this for my commute... then realized WTF!! The jetta is superb, just not my thing, I loved 45+ mpgs (yes you can do a lot better, I just have a heavyyyy foot), but I am 4x4 guy... so it was fate That Dud had a taco for sale (ironically that I located for him the year prior)... anywho, not to bore y'asses with this... the car is super clean, tight is meticulously maintained... all records were kept. If I could afford it (4 cars to tend to already) I would buy it back for my commute... Someone help him back to truck...

So tempting...

Have a 04 Xtra Cab TRD 4WD V6 5 speed with 80K silver in Memphis.

Tempting...

Heck ya', might wanna take it elsewhere and not clog up your ad (your ad, your call). Sounds like an intense process and the results look very sweet. Good call on using thr R32 - makes it look still VW, but hotter than std. jetta.

here is an idea of the process...

P1000670.jpg

0911001436.jpg

1023001152.jpg

bumper2-1.jpg

bumper3-1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom