CMCC 2011 Registration Deadline (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.sdsysdesign.com
CMCC Registration Deadline
Please note that registration for this year’s Coal Mine Cruiser Classic will close on Thursday, June 30th, 2011.
Registrations will not be accepted after this date. Walk-in registrations cannot be accommodated.

To register, please browse to:

http://gclcny.com/events/CMCC/index.html

Please read the GCLC safety checklist and make sure your vehicle is prepared for safety inspection.
http://gclcny.com/docs/GCLCChecklist.pdf

only 3 weeks away.

No Larry, I'll be wheeling :flipoff2:.
Trucks getting some much needed preventitive maintenance this weekend.
Just cashed in my Fall Gathering gift certificate at Wellesley Toyota for all my ujoints to rebuild my shafts this weekend. Will run through the front end and make sure everything is tight and ready to go and change diff fluids as well.

I will be camping as well with my unbent ez-up........

Sorry your Social Security check won't be in on time to make the CMCC Larry, it should be a good time.:doh:

No Larry, I'll be wheeling :flipoff2:.
Trucks getting some much needed preventitive maintenance this weekend.
Just cashed in my Fall Gathering gift certificate at Wellesley Toyota for all my ujoints to rebuild my shafts this weekend. Will run through the front end and make sure everything is tight and ready to go and change diff fluids as well.

I will be camping as well with my unbent ez-up........

Sorry your Social Security check won't be in on time to make the CMCC Larry, it should be a good time.:doh:

Can you float me a loan for a week until the SS check comes in or do I have to use plastic?

Some EZ-UP's bend more than others, but they all get a bend in them eventually. Better to have a bend than not being to get them up at all :hillbilly:

Can you float me a loan for a week until the SS check comes in or do I have to use plastic?

Some EZ-UP's bend more than others, but they all get a bend in them eventually. Better to have a bend than not being to get them up at all :hillbilly:
I'll float you meet us here....Jarbidge, NV 89826

:flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom