Pismo Jim's Drawers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I've been in the process of assembling parts and have some of the plywood cut out, but now that I'm ready to slap this puppy together, I can't find Jim's instructions.
Does anyone have a good link or a copy of Jim's drawer assembly instructions?
Thanks,
:cool:

The link on his website doesn't work but that is where I would start. Maybe send him a PM or email.

The link on his website doesn't work but that is where I would start. Maybe send him a PM or email.

I tried that earlier but with no success. I'll try again if I don't get anywhere here.
thanks,

Does this Wayback-Machine link do the trick?

80 Series Drawers

On that page, there's a link to his FJ60 plans with instructions (attached).

From his site: "The 80 Series drawers use the same dimensions, except they are two inches wider because the 80 Series wheel wells are two inches wider than the FJ60."

So, the attached drawings would have to be two inches wider for an 80.

Attachments

• tlcbox.pdf
    768.6 KB · Views: 154
Last edited:
Does this Wayback-Machine link do the trick?

80 Series Drawers

From his site: "The 80 Series drawers use the same dimensions, except they are two inches wider because the 80 Series wheel wells are two inches wider than the FJ60."

So, the attached drawings would have to be two inches wider for an 80.

Thanks. The dimentional plans I have several copies of. I was hoping to find the 'assembly' instructions.

80 Series Drawers

..... I was hoping to find the 'assembly' instructions. :cool:

The assembly instructions can be found via the "80 Series Drawers" link provided above. When that page loads, click the "....tlcbox.html" link in the middle of page. I've attached a PDF copy of this page which should give you some general instruction.

Attachments

• FJ60 Heavy Duty Roll Out Drawer - Assembly.pdf
    644.5 KB · Views: 712
After a quick look(at work now), that looks like what I need.
Thanks a 'billion'!:rolleyes:
Was hoping to get this thing together by Mcgrew.
On the way now...

I was looking for some cooky cutter do it yourself instructions also. Will need to read through this closely. Would like to do this to my truck.

Wow :eek: - based on the title, I thought the mods were going to need to move Jim's 'drawers' to SCHAT!!! :flipoff2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom