Need help w/ 3FE Fuel injection harness (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm in the process of rebirthing a 1991 landcruiser, however.... I wasn't the one that took it apart. So, I'm stuck and need some help. I took a picture and attached it to this post.

My question is : Where do these three things attach on the truck. I know one of them is a sensor (what sensor is it?), one is a ground and the other one looks like a dead connector on the fuel injection harness. All three are towards the back of the motor close to the firewall. Any help would be sincerely appreciated.

Sincerely,

Brandini :)
033.jpg

I believe, though I'm not certain, the small grey connector-looking thing doesn't actually go to anything. I know there are a few plugs like that in that general area on my engine, don't remember if that is one of them.

As for the other two... No idea.

I'm in the process of rebirthing a 1991 landcruiser, however.... I wasn't the one that took it apart. So, I'm stuck and need some help. I took a picture and attached it to this post.

My question is : Where do these three things attach on the truck. I know one of them is a sensor (what sensor is it?), one is a ground and the other one looks like a dead connector on the fuel injection harness. All three are towards the back of the motor close to the firewall. Any help would be sincerely appreciated.

Sincerely,

Brandini :)

The sensor on the bracket bolts to the lower intake manifold just in front of the rear 2 intake ports. It is the manifold temp sensor for the "carb" cooling fan. The grey connector is a jumper and connects to nothing. The ground bolts onto the upper intake plenum

Mine aren't quite as clean and pretty.
SANY0718.jpg

Thank you, thank you! :) You guys are a life saver. I LOVE MUD!

I hope to get this thing fired today... :) Installing the new injectors/harness, adjusting valves, New water pump, thermostat, new radiator and the upper intake. :)

YOU GUYS ROCK! Thank you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom