I'd like to introduce "Brutus" ... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't

know why

you always

pick fights

with

Kowboy

???

He is meaner

than

you.

you right! should not pay attention to his poor soul!

...about the meaner part, I just dont do well taking crap & insults from this particular group!:hillbilly:

careful, butch has got your rig at his new shop
texican chop shop.jpg

JP, I think Nolen is making fun of your double spaced post! Just sayin...

Any real updates on my jeep?

:flamingo:

Drove it to Aubrey and back sat with the scanner attached, no issues at all, killed it twice once outside McKinney, and once a mile before Andrea's......only code showing is the Ox sensor.......POS knows I don't like Jeeps so it's f'n with me.....we have to have it act up and see what the scanner says so we can go into some direction....otherwise you throw parts and labor at it till ya hit the problem.......
Might call Nolen's guy but I know damn well he will say the same thing.
Had a guy follow me into the Shell station in Melissa, serviceman said he remembers seeing this truck in some magazine....
Butch

it's still a jeep

Sort of.

'Cept for the engine, transmission, axles, bed, cab, hood, fenders, etc, etc, etc, ... :grinpimp:

You're do for some good karma brother!

It's on it's way ... I can feel it in my bones. :cool:

we have to have it act up and see what the scanner says so we can go into some direction....otherwise you throw parts and labor at it till ya hit the problem ...

Maybe send the brain to them Folks in Arkansas. Then least we know it ain't that?? :meh:

Had a guy follow me into the Shell station in Melissa, serviceman said he remembers seeing this truck in some magazine ...

She was a cover/feature truck in some jeeper rag. That's when it had the stock engine and them clown tires on 'er. :rolleyes:

The Brute conversions get a lot of attention 'cause there just ain't many in existence. :clap:

Funny, it ran right with that stock engine and clown tires...

JP, I think Nolen is making fun of your double spaced post! Just sayin...

I don't think

you know

what you are

talking about

sir....

So you want to think that he's making fun of me?

Well, he could be!... but not as much fun as I am having since he's not doing it right!

It should be some what of a full sentence(full thoughs) and then "enter" and start another sentence.

Nolen just put a word or two

then

other

word!:grinpimp:

...and the "Sir thing"!

... Well, it's to show some respect to the fellow WT folks here( keep in mind, they're older folks!):hillbilly:

Sorry Mr. President Carry on on the Heep thing, after all is your show! Darn rednecks!:hillbilly:

Point well taken ... :meh:

Whatever happent to "I am the President of the WT and you ain't"

"Own a Heep and a Harley" on a land Cruiser Forum?

Show some respect, don't insult the Cruiser community, Not to mention the WT folks!

Well the WT folks don't really care much tho'!

you're OK on My Book! (Sometimes :hillbilly:)

Butch how are the joy rides doing? I am ready to see this thing in action.

Kowboy you and Fireman are right on pace on unavailing the trucks in 2020.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom