60 tail light lens (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I've got the passenger side one in good shape. The drivers side upper left corner is cracked but every thing below that orange lens in in good shape.

I've got the passenger side one in good shape. The drivers side upper left corner is cracked but every thing below that orange lens in in good shape.

you have a pm...

oh yea.... this is why i need the lenses... only carnage i got it Harlan...:eek:

:cheers:
005.jpg

Last edited:
That sucks. The one I have is cracked in the top left corner. Better than what you have there. Did the rear quarter get smooshed as well?

That sucks. The one I have is cracked in the top left corner. Better than what you have there. Did the rear quarter get smooshed as well?

yea i am going to have to use a BFH to get the lens to fit... but it was fun making it look like that... :grinpimp:

Chris, you're welcome to come out and cut that corner off my 62 before it heads to the scrap yard. I think it is one of the few not rusted parts of the truck. Might have a good enough door or two as well.

Nick

Chris, you're welcome to come out and cut that corner off my 62 before it heads to the scrap yard. I think it is one of the few not rusted parts of the truck. Might have a good enough door or two as well.

Nick

Cool... thanks :)... How soon you thinking about taking it to the scrap yard ?

I will check and see what days I am off next week and try giving you a call...

Nick

Does he need brake cleaner for the wasps yet?

Chris...you need to dent the other side to match...then you won't need a new tail light lens

Cool... thanks :)... How soon you thinking about taking it to the scrap yard ?

I will check and see what days I am off next week and try giving you a call...

Chris,
It's gonna be at least 10 days from now. Headed to Summit Point, WV with Jim and his "race" car next week. I'm planning to be back in town a week from Tuesday...

Marty:
Not sure about the wasps in that one. They seem to like the domestic vehicles in the yard better. Found a paper wasp nest in a Ford truck bed side the size of my hand today.:eek: Lucky for me it was left over from last year... F'n things.

Nick

Chris,
It's gonna be at least 10 days from now. Headed to Summit Point, WV with Jim and his "race" car next week. I'm planning to be back in town a week from Tuesday...

Marty:
Not sure about the wasps in that one. They seem to like the domestic vehicles in the yard better. Found a paper wasp nest in a Ford truck bed side the size of my hand today.:eek: Lucky for me it was left over from last year... F'n things.

Nick

that's cool... i'm in no real hurry...:D

Good luck at the races :steer:... i'm gonna try and make one of the races this year if i can...
:cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom