If you need a New MIG welder (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks! I bought one.

i wish i had 220v. what happens if i plug it into 110? does it not work at all?

you have 220, just not wired. You'll need at least a 30A circuit. You could use your oven or dryer circuit if you dont use them at the same time. Just need to have an electrician come out and wire an outlet for you. Shouldnt cost much. I wouldnt let that be the deal breaker, thats a great price for that welder.

you have 220, just not wired. You'll need at least a 30A circuit. You could use your oven or dryer circuit if you dont use them at the same time. Just need to have an electrician come out and wire an outlet for you. Shouldnt cost much. I wouldnt let that be the deal breaker, thats a great price for that welder.

problem is i live in a condo, that was built to discourage these types of things. i ahve a single 100v breaker to the garage, and said garage is not under my condo it's under someone else's so i really am stuck with 110v and 20amp breaker

i'm thinking buy it, try it (or keep reading till i find if it will work) and if no go sell it for a break even transaction

Go to grainger.com and see if there is a location near your. Free shipping from manufacturer to Grainger.

They are normally around 900 dollars. Don't know why they are selling them so cheap. That has to be close to cost.

It is below cost. Either being discontinued or a wrong price being posted.

That is a SMOKING deal...

But something is weird, when I originally opened the link on my phone (Droid X), it said the price was $1,181.00. When I look at it on my laptop, I get $395.84. Same welder, same link, same Grainger item number.

I'm guessing somebody messed up somehow. Order up while you can!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom