The devil showed up to my house w/ an assault rifle Last nigh! looking for a Jeep (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I thought of sharing this with you guys!

last night some one came to our door about 11:20pm

I heard the door bell and got up to see who the hell was knocking at that our!

as I stumbled down the stairs half asleep in the dark with no intentions of turning any lights on, I mistakenly pushed the light switch w/out really wanting. By gawd I almost fell on the last two steps.

By then the guy outside saw me and I had to open the damn door.

I asked him "how can I help you?"

He said he was a Detective, which he identified himself like in the movies, pull out a card and flashed in front of me (I'm half asleep and no glasses on), so who knows who the guy is.

I am looking for a Jeep Rubicon fully built w/ a removable hard top, detective# 1 said.

I told him I got nothing sir!

then 2 more guys get out of truck holding big assault rifle asking the Detective# 1 if he had identified himself.

Detective# 1 said "Yes I did!"

Detective #2 told me not to be affraid "we re looking for a Jeep w/ removable top.

we were told that there is one here.

I said no jeep here sir!

We got a Land Cruiser and a Dodge.

Detective# 3 approach closer to the door asking me if I could open my garage door(keep in mind he's holding a rifle)?

I said sure! ( at this time I am following instruction and not much questioning on my part due to such a persuasive and humble request made by detective# 3(again thought came "he has a rifle on hand").

I proceed to open up my garage door, once I opened it the surprise in their eyes was disappoinment.

All they saw was My Paloma and my wife's Cruiser!:hillbilly:

That's right folks, old Paloma saved the day!... and Kowboy makes fun of my Paloma.

After that, they asked me If I have seen such a jeep, which I said again "no"

They also asked me where I worked and told them at a bridge, which they thought that I worked for the Mexican side and not the US side.

...after that, they left!

I went back upstairs and had to go under a 2nd interrogation again.

This interrogation was conducted by my wife, which I told her the details and went back to sleep.

At this point I don't think those so called detective were what they said they were!

what you all think?

you might asked what went through my mind at that time?

not much since I was half asleep!:hillbilly:

Early this morning when I was awake, I realized that the lord is watching over us!

hopefully them Detectives find their jeep and don't come back

We want to think that somebody told them that we had such a jeep and that they were referring to my 80.

We know that there are no similarities in them but oh well!

Truth is that my 80 is in the shop getting a Head Gasket job!

hopefully nothing happens!

Who wants to come to the Border or Mexico?:grinpimp:

In Mexico is the Tourism year!

you got that right!

wife and I want to think that those were the good guys, therefore they were making sure on the identification of themselves!

Usually the bad guys flash their big guns and tell u that they're from this gang or that other gang.

The bad guys age is around 25-30, therefore the code of respect has been lost.

The drugs and violence in the border has always been there, just very discrete and lo' profile.

now it's in the open and the big assault riffles is the norm like it was in the old days the 9mm or a 45!

We have consider it and it's on our near future!

...except that we're not exactly on a job growing market!

Those saying that the job market is growing are shoveling a big pile of ??:hillbilly:

I am just greatfull that I have a job and the lord has been keeping an eye on us!

This is just my opinion and it's easy to say when I'm not the one in that situation but....To hell with the job - get your family outa' that s*** hole. I'd dig ditches before I put up with that. Just sayin...

I bet I know where you could get a great deal on a house in Elwood, TX.....

This is just my opinion and it's easy to say when I'm not the one in that situation but....To hell with the job - get your family outa' that s*** hole. I'd dig ditches before I put up with that. Just sayin...

I bet I know where you could get a great deal on a house in Elwood, TX.....

I have been looking for a job sir!

I am just waiting for the right time and Job.

I am seriously considering moving to Lil' Rock,AR.

There's a big Union Pacific Rail station there, a long with a big shop.

The bridge that I currently work for, it's a small rail line own by our Parent Company, Union Pacific RR.

Yes, I work for the Rail Road, therefore I have been patiently waiting for the right oportunity.

It's coming!:grinpimp:

I have been looking for a job sir!

I am just waiting for the right time and Job.

I am seriously considering moving to Lil' Rock,AR.

There's a big Union Pacific Rail station there, a long with a big shop.

The bridge that I currently work for, it's a small rail line own by our Parent Company, Union Pacific RR.

Yes, I work for the Rail Road, therefore I have been patiently waiting for the right oportunity.

It's coming!:grinpimp:

Well come on brother. Let me know if we can do anything to help. Come stay with us till you get back on your feet. We'll make room.

Burlington Northern RR, isn't that based in Fort Worth? And Trinity Industries (which makes a lot of rail materials, cars, etc) is based in Dallas...

Well come on brother. Let me know if we can do anything to help. Come stay with us till you get back on your feet. We'll make room.

Thanks Daryl that's very kind of you'al

Even completely furnished ... ready to move right in. :cool:

:flamingo:

thanks Kowboy, I really appreciated and you know that!

I would buy the 3xxx retirement home in a heart beat if the jobs would be blooming in that area.

Burlington Northern RR, isn't that based in Fort Worth? And Trinity Industries (which makes a lot of rail materials, cars, etc) is based in Dallas...

Thanks!

I will look on to Burlington Northern, it's a good company too!

Every now and then(once and month) we see their locomotives down here with a grain train!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom